Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
On Netflix or Hulu? I love "Bones" and I enjoyed "Drop Dead Diva". I also like "Parenthood" and "Lost Girl."
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
EninJenniLouis
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:35 AM
What are Revolution and Arrow about?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Huluplus I have so many!

Grimm

Dracula

Revolution

Arrow

Once Upon A Time
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Dont do Netflix or Hulu but my favs are at the moment:

Two Broke Girls

Walking Dead

American Horror Story: Coven

EninJenniLouis
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:37 AM
What are torchwood and alphas about?

Quoting autodidact:

Buffy and Angel

other great shows: 

Sherlock

Doctor Who 

Torchwood

Alphas

Better Off Ted

Walking Dead 

Orange is the New Black

Tonya.H
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I watch shows on Netflix for seasons I've missed and need to catch up on. My favorite shows are:

Grey's Anatomy
Arrow
The Vampire Diaries
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Trophy Wife
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles

Since for some reason I don't get the CW where I live with Dish Network I'm going to have to catch up on Arrow and The Vampire Diaries when the new seasons are relased on Netflix.

nichole_erin
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Sons of anarchy.
EninJenniLouis
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:02 AM
I don't get the CW here either. Not that it matters because my kids can't watch the shows I like.

Quoting Tonya.H:

I watch shows on Netflix for seasons I've missed and need to catch up on. My favorite shows are:

Grey's Anatomy
Arrow
The Vampire Diaries
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Trophy Wife
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles

Since for some reason I don't get the CW where I live with Dish Network I'm going to have to catch up on Arrow and The Vampire Diaries when the new seasons are relased on Netflix.

autodidact
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM

torchwoodis sci fi, a Doctor Who spinoff about a welsh branch of a secret govt. agency dealing with aliens and alien technology, but it's also occasionally funny, and, if you don't mind gay men, hot. guy pictured above is their leader.

ALPHAS is also sci fi, about a team of people who are"next-step evolved" so they have various super human abilities which they use to find, and sometimes fight, others like themselves to keep them from using those powers from evil. one character is autistic, and what looks like stimming (hand flapping) is actually him interacting, like a touch screen,, with electronic signals he can see floating in the air in front of him.and David Strathairn plays their team leader, he's a really great actor.

Quoting EninJenniLouis: What are torchwood and alphas about?

Quoting autodidact:

Buffy and Angel

other great shows: 

Sherlock

Doctor Who 

Torchwood

Alphas

Better Off Ted

Walking Dead 

Orange is the New Black

Autodidact, Unrepentant Heathen

noelgray
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM

An investigative documentary series that explores the family intrigues, legal wrangling, conflict and greed surrounding some of the most curious and contentious real-life stories of family inheritance.

Quoting EninJenniLouis: What is The Will?

Quoting noelgray:

Bones, Parenthood, Castle (not sure if thats on there or not though), The Walking Dead, Carrie Diaries, Glee, That 70s Show, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Emily Owens MD, Army Wives, Raising Hope, Desperate Housewives, Twisted, The Fosters, Saved By The Bell, New Girl, Law and Order SVU, CSI Miami, Family Guy, Pretty Little Liars, American Dad, Til Death, Roswell, United States of Tara, The Will, Cold Blood, The Little Couple, Tanked, Baby Daddy

Noel (25)
& Brandon (26)
TTC since March 1, 2008
Avery Drew (grew wings 1/5/08 at 6wks 3days gestation)
Skylar Dakota (grew wings 4/19/08 at 5wks 1day gestation)
Charlie Blake (grew wings 4/4/10 at 4wks 3days gestation)

EninJenniLouis
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Cool. Thanks.

Quoting noelgray:

An investigative documentary series that explores the family intrigues, legal wrangling, conflict and greed surrounding some of the most curious and contentious real-life stories of family inheritance.

Quoting EninJenniLouis: What is The Will?

Quoting noelgray:

Bones, Parenthood, Castle (not sure if thats on there or not though), The Walking Dead, Carrie Diaries, Glee, That 70s Show, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Emily Owens MD, Army Wives, Raising Hope, Desperate Housewives, Twisted, The Fosters, Saved By The Bell, New Girl, Law and Order SVU, CSI Miami, Family Guy, Pretty Little Liars, American Dad, Til Death, Roswell, United States of Tara, The Will, Cold Blood, The Little Couple, Tanked, Baby Daddy

EninJenniLouis
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Awesome. Would I need to watch Dr. Who first?

Quoting autodidact:

torchwoodis sci fi, a Doctor Who spinoff about a welsh branch of a secret govt. agency dealing with aliens and alien technology, but it's also occasionally funny, and, if you don't mind gay men, hot. guy pictured above is their leader.

ALPHAS is also sci fi, about a team of people who are"next-step evolved" so they have various super human abilities which they use to find, and sometimes fight, others like themselves to keep them from using those powers from evil. one character is autistic, and what looks like stimming (hand flapping) is actually him interacting, like a touch screen,, with electronic signals he can see floating in the air in front of him.and David Strathairn plays their team leader, he's a really great actor.

Quoting EninJenniLouis: What are torchwood and alphas about?

Quoting autodidact:

Buffy and Angel

other great shows: 

Sherlock

Doctor Who 

Torchwood

Alphas

Better Off Ted

Walking Dead 

Orange is the New Black

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)