Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need vacation ideas please!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
We are wanting to go on a beach vacation and rent a condo or small house somewhere along the beach, but can't decide where. We were thinking outer banks, but rentals are so expensive there.
Any ideas of budget friendly places to go? We live in Ohio and hoping to go to one of the Carolina's, Georgia, maybe Florida. And kid friendly!
Any help would be great, thanks!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyliesmommy22
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Bump!
mommy2zbg
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:58 PM

I have an aunt that lives in North Carolina. They love it down there. I have never visited though. All their pictures though are pretty!

_Meg_
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Come to California! We have gorgeous coast, all the way up and down! =D

kyliesmommy22
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:01 PM
One day I would love to visit California! But we are driving, and Ohio to California with a 1 and 6 year old would not be very fun!! :)

Quoting _Meg_:

kyliesmommy22
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We have gone to Outer banks, NC before and it is beautiful! I'm thinking we may try Myrtle Beach, I found some reasonable priced condos there!!

Quoting mommy2zbg:

I have an aunt that lives in North Carolina. They love it down there. I have never visited though. All their pictures though are pretty!

_Meg_
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 PM

aww, I can imagine! My cousin and her family just drove from here in SoCal to Chicago to visit our family out there! Her kids are 4, 7, and 9 and she said it was torture halfway through! lol

Quoting kyliesmommy22: One day I would love to visit California! But we are driving, and Ohio to California with a 1 and 6 year old would not be very fun!! :)

Quoting _Meg_:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
The Oregon coast is absolutely breath taking. We live in Oregon and staying on the coast a few days this summer. Its beautiful.
Aliapo
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Cape Cod!!!!

Mommies, we need your help!!
Please please please copy and paste the link below into your browser and take a quick 15 seconds to vote for my princess!

http://www.thecutekid.com/photo-contests/20140107/picture-of-a-baby-1389106354

We could REALLY use the prize and Lilybean deserves it!!

Thank you SO much and great karma is coming your way!!! :)))
kyliesmommy22
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Oregon is a bit further than we are wanting, but I'll definately keep in mind for next time, I honestly didn't even think of Oregon! And I'll look into Cape Cod, always wanted to go there, thanks for your help!!
alexgia
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 5:39 PM

anything on the beach in california will be expensive.

Quoting kyliesmommy22: One day I would love to visit California! But we are driving, and Ohio to California with a 1 and 6 year old would not be very fun!! :)

Quoting _Meg_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)