Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

~ Weekend Plans ~

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 91 Replies

TGIF ladies!
What's going on with you this weekend?
Something fun & exciting or the SOS?
Have a great weekend & let us know what's happening :)

photo hugswinter18tocm2.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
withsecond
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:42 AM

We don't have any big plans. My husband is going to help a friend with her washing machine. I'm going to buy a bin or something to organize all our paperwork because now, it's just piled on my kitchen counter and I hate it. 

Other than just hanging out, we're not doing much. 

Oh... I also need to clean out my kids play room. It's like the toybox barfed all over the room. 

jaytee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Going to my parents house to celebrate my sisters birthday. She will be 20!!! I feel old
hugss
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM

LOL on the toy box .. too cute,
Sounds like a lot of organizing ..
How's your weather?
Have a great weekend :)

Quoting withsecond:

We don't have any big plans. My husband is going to help a friend with her washing machine. I'm going to buy a bin or something to organize all our paperwork because now, it's just piled on my kitchen counter and I hate it. 

Oh... I also need to clean out my kids play room. It's like the toybox barfed all over the room. 

hugss
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM

LOL .. aww ,
Friebds there as well to celebrate?
have fun :)

Quoting jaytee: Going to my parents house to celebrate my sisters birthday. She will be 20!!! I feel old

mommy2zbg
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:47 AM

no plans. Got invited to a concert tonight but I don't have a baby sitter for my son. May just be me and him layed up on the couch, cuddling and watching a movie. No clue what we will get into Saturday or Sunday though. We will just see what gets thrown our way.

LoveMyBug2013
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Visiting my grandmother tomorrow.  Kid swap on Sunday (they take ours in the morning; we take theirs in the afternoon).  Nothing on Monday.

jaytee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I think it's going to just be family. Not sure though.

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. aww ,
Friebds there as well to celebrate?
have fun :)

Quoting jaytee: Going to my parents house to celebrate my sisters birthday. She will be 20!!! I feel old

withsecond
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I had all their toys put in bins and had them organized by type. lol. They just dump them all out anyway. I'm not doing that again! I'll just go through and throw them all in the bins, then I'm going to make sure they clean it up each night before bed. 

What's the point in a toy room, when they can't walk in it because there are toys all over the floor?!

The weather is cold and wet. The sun is coming out though, which is nice to see since we haven't seen it in days. 

Thank you! You have a great weekend too!

Quoting hugss:

LOL on the toy box .. too cute,
Sounds like a lot of organizing ..
How's your weather?
Have a great weekend :)

Quoting withsecond:

hugss
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Too bad on the no sitter ;(
However the evening sounds nice.
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Quoting mommy2zbg:

no plans. Got invited to a concert tonight but I don't have a baby sitter for my son. May just be me and him layed up on the couch, cuddling and watching a movie. No clue what we will get into Saturday or Sunday though. We will just see what gets thrown our way.

hugss
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh sounds like a nice weekend then,
Enjoy it all :)

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

Visiting my grandmother tomorrow.  Kid swap on Sunday (they take ours in the morning; we take theirs in the afternoon).  Nothing on Monday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)