Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new friends

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this
It seems like as we get older we lose a lot of friends in our life. I can definitely say I have. I hoping to find moms around the world to talk and get to know. I work hard as a nurse and night home withkids. I hoping to find great woman to sit and talk with. hope to hear from u
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coachkay
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Hi there, my name is Krystal but you can call me Kay. I live in virginia. How are you?
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey there and welcome to the group!
I'm from OK and have made really good friends here.  I hope you will too ;)

foreverrainy_
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Hello, my name is Maranda and I'm going through the same issue. I was 19 when I had my baby, though I still am it seems like I'm just kinda the out cast and everyone started to fade away. My husband works overnights Friday to Monday. And it's really hard knowing that every friend faded, I live In Texas and would be glad to hear from you(:
hugss
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Find a few good groups & you'll make some neat friends.
Course you know I strongly suggest the Time Out for You group, LOL
Seriously this is the beat place to make new friends ;)

Quoting kindheartedmom: It seems like as we get older we lose a lot of friends in our life. I can definitely say I have. I hoping to find moms around the world to talk and get to know. I work hard as a nurse and night home withkids. I hoping to find great woman to sit and talk with. hope to hear from u

kindheartedmom
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Quoting coachkay: Hi there, my name is Krystal but you can call me Kay. I live in virginia. How are you?

Very good thank u. Nice to meet u Kay. Would like to get to know you
bsingley
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Hello from Texas. I feel the same way sometimes. The only "friends" I have these days are co workers. Between work and kiddos it doesn't leave a lot of room to socialize.
kindheartedmom
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Quoting foreverrainy_: Hello, my name is Maranda and I'm going through the same issue. I was 19 when I had my baby, though I still am it seems like I'm just kinda the out cast and everyone started to fade away. My husband works overnights Friday to Monday. And it's really hard knowing that every friend faded, I live In Texas and would be glad to hear from you(:

We seem like we have things in common. I definitely would like to talk and get to know each other. I have a fiance who I am marrying in may. He is not home much due to driving truck so most of time I am home with my children.I live in a small town in Wisconsin and not many I am friends with. I have my job to talk with adults but they elderly. So hopefully meet new friends.
How old are or children?
Hope to hear soon
evemomoftwo
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Hi my name is Evelyn. I live in Missouri.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kindheartedmom
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Quoting bsingley: Hello from Texas. I feel the same way sometimes. The only "friends" I have these days are co workers. Between work and kiddos it doesn't leave a lot of room to socialize.

I agree a lot of my adult talks are with my patients from work or when my future husband is Hoke buy he Is a truck driver so gone a lot. Would love to talk. How old are or kids?
coachkay
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I am currently training to become a personal trainer. I love fitness and goofing off with my four boys, ages 6, 5, 3, and 2. I love being a navy wife and momma =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)