Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cause the mommy like isn't hard enough!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
Not only am I 19 and a mother.
I'm 19, a mother, with no friends.
It's sounds so overwhelming and you might think it's just me and my girly mood swings. But it's not. For some reason when I got pregnant everyone decided to fade away. When I needed people most they left me. It's never a good feeling, especially that my husband works overnight shifts every weekend:(
SO MOTHERS! Please don't hesitate, I want to get to know moms like me, and moms NOT like me. I just want to know that I have friends who understand (:
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Have you tried mommy and me classes ?  Going to library for story time?  My only friend faded away due to addiction taking over her life.

foreverrainy_
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Yes, I've been looking on the internet for several groups around my area, they don't really start up until next month though. So I'm trying to wait it out the best I can.
SissyAnn141
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Where does your family, fit into all of this .......?

foreverrainy_
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:17 AM
On weekends it's not much family time, my husband sleeps all day to work all night, by the time he leaves the baby's put to bed. Until Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday is family spent.
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I guess I felt differently once I had my child.  I wanted to stay home with my baby and take care of him and the house.  I moved and faded from my friends because I was in a different country...they didn't have kids and didn't write to me.  I didn't seem to care.
That was just my experience.  I hope things turn around for you since you are wanting all of that back.

SissyAnn141
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Quoting foreverrainy_: On weekends it's not much family time, my husband sleeps all day to work all night, by the time he leaves the baby's put to bed. Until Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday is family spent.

Where are your parents, honey ?

Where is his parents ?

withsecond
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:34 AM
I was a mother at 18. I just spent all my time taking care of my son. It got lonely sometimes but it gets easier as they get older. Try some mommy and me classes. See if there are any other teen moms in your area that you could meet up and chat with.
hesmyking_alex
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Im Asia 23 years old I have a son named Alex he's 6 months old. I live in Ca. If you want to ever talk just message me... keep your head up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foreverrainy_
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 1:27 PM
We are married and have a house together. Our parents live 45 mins away

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting foreverrainy_: On weekends it's not much family time, my husband sleeps all day to work all night, by the time he leaves the baby's put to bed. Until Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday is family spent.

Where are your parents, honey ?

Where is his parents ?

jenib360
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Hi! Ive been where u are. Its hard. But it does get easier! I promise! Im no longer a teen mom. But i was. Had my DD at 16. DS1 at 19. Then DS2 at 30. I know im older than u are, but if u would ever like to chat, just message me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)