Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

2014* (has it been that great)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:48 PM
  • 24 Replies

Hey momma's....

How has 2014 been so far?

better than 2013?

What's going on???????????

by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweeties38
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM

no hasn't been great for me,i lost my cat on jan 8th,ive looked everywhere for her,still no sign of her,i almost feel like my neighbor might have something to do with her disappearance but i have no proof ,im heart broken,she was the sweetest cat ive ever had,

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this...

I really hope that your neighboors had not a thing to do with this.

Quoting sweeties38:

no hasn't been great for me,i lost my cat on jan 8th,ive looked everywhere for her,still no sign of her,i almost feel like my neighbor might have something to do with her disappearance but i have no proof ,im heart broken,she was the sweetest cat ive ever had,

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:52 PM

My 2014 has not been go at all

I was terminated after 24 years of service on Monday 1/13

ABCMomma0211
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

So far so good....

My twins are progressing as they should, hubby found a new job, is enrolled in school, I am applying for school at penn state for business...and going to hopefully be able to start working for itworks and be making money while helping my mom.

ihave1
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Not that much better. Hopefully it will get better. 

waytomanykids10
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Yeah it has  been grand. First week we were sick, the second week I spent it in the hospital with my 7 year old girl . Now we are having huge insecurity issues with her. I'm hoping it gets better soon.

noelgray
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Yes. DH and I are about to move into our first apartment together and be US again. I am beyond excited.

Noel (25)
& Brandon (26)
TTC since March 1, 2008
Avery Drew (grew wings 1/5/08 at 6wks 3days gestation)
Skylar Dakota (grew wings 4/19/08 at 5wks 1day gestation)
Charlie Blake (grew wings 4/4/10 at 4wks 3days gestation)

virgoariesmama
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 1:02 AM

So so

My bff and I decided after she has back surgery and heals were going to go to cosmetology school

I may have to have a hysterectomy I find out Jan 28

Yesterday I fell down my stairs and bruised my tail bone and jarred my back I can't sit down without horrible pain, went to dr to make sure I didnt break my tail bone cause when I adjust it feels like something is moving they gave me pain meds they are useless they said it would make me forget the pain haha liars

I lost my wallet with everything in it this year sucks so far

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Its been some better.
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
In 2013, I lost my son at 19 weeks into my pregnancy, my sister died unexpectedly after Christmas, my FIL was severely injured on the job at the beginning of 2013, and lost his job by the end if the year.
2014 started with my FIL getting a new job, I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant, and money wise, my husband and I are going to be much better off. 2014, while still early, has the potential to be a much better year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)