Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What state do you live in cafe moms?

Posted by   + Show Post

share with us the state your in and what you like about it .

I live in Texas and like the vast landscape

by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Replies (281-290):
noelgray
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Northeast, just outside of TN. 

Quoting dingysfamily:

I have family in Webster County, MS; nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there either.  Where are you?

Quoting noelgray:

Mississippi. I don't really like anything about it.

Noel (25)
& Brandon (26)
TTC since March 1, 2008
Avery Drew (grew wings 1/5/08 at 6wks 3days gestation)
Skylar Dakota (grew wings 4/19/08 at 5wks 1day gestation)
Charlie Blake (grew wings 4/4/10 at 4wks 3days gestation)

MIMIsadler
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool! I was born in Liberal, KS and we currently live in Wichita, KS. How about you?

Quoting midwestsahm:

I'm from Kansas too. What area do you live?

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Kansas! LOL I can't think of anything I like...sorry, hehe!!

smgremminger
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Wisconsin
sweetheart4171
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:18 AM

New Jersey....the boardwalk

dweaver53
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I live in florida and I love it here. Dweaver53
Sequoia33
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I was born and raised in Alaska. I've traveled to over 30 countries and still call Alaska home. Originally from Sitka, a small fishing village in Southeast Alaska, 90 miles south of the capital, Juneau. Sitka only has 14 miles of road from one end of town to the other. I love the natural beauty, the self-sufficient life style, the ocean and sea life, the outdoor activities, oh I could go on and on!! :)
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Michigan
mamab624
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:38 PM

He is 2. How old are your children? We went to the Baltimore Children's Museum when we first moved here. I will look into the aquarium and science center. Those sound fun. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quoting my4kids274:

How old is he if you do not mind me asking?  We have a yearly membership to the Balitimore Aquarium.  My kids love the fish.  Maryland Science Center is fun.  We love Annapolis.

Quoting mamab624: That's good to hear. I live in Bowie. Not far from you. I'm always looking for something for my son to do.I'm open to any suggestions.

Quoting my4kids274:

I live right outside of Annapolis now.  We used to live in Washington DC.  My husband was stationed there so we lived on base there for a few months and saved up some money to buy a house.  We like it here also.  We have lived here since 1996.  Lots to do and lots of things to explore here.  :)

Quoting mamab624: Me too! What part? I'm Right outside DC. Haven't lived here long but I'm liking it so far although its way more expensive then Pa where I moved from.

Quoting my4kids274:

Maryland

my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM

My two oldest are 23 and 21 and my 2 youngest are 11 and 8 years old.  I am thinking once it warms up we are going to take the kids down to DC to go to the zoo there.  I have not been there in years. 

Quoting mamab624:

He is 2. How old are your children? We went to the Baltimore Children's Museum when we first moved here. I will look into the aquarium and science center. Those sound fun. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quoting my4kids274:

How old is he if you do not mind me asking?  We have a yearly membership to the Balitimore Aquarium.  My kids love the fish.  Maryland Science Center is fun.  We love Annapolis.

Quoting mamab624: That's good to hear. I live in Bowie. Not far from you. I'm always looking for something for my son to do.I'm open to any suggestions.

Quoting my4kids274:

I live right outside of Annapolis now.  We used to live in Washington DC.  My husband was stationed there so we lived on base there for a few months and saved up some money to buy a house.  We like it here also.  We have lived here since 1996.  Lots to do and lots of things to explore here.  :)

Quoting mamab624: Me too! What part? I'm Right outside DC. Haven't lived here long but I'm liking it so far although its way more expensive then Pa where I moved from.

Quoting my4kids274:

Maryland

ald1920
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Tampa area.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)