Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dealing with the slutty secretary... Help!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  • 35 Replies
So my boyfriend has this secretary, and I'm not normally a jealous woman but I can't help but pick up on these red flags that he swears is nothing but as a girl id say otherwise. She's now sent him a picture of her modeling with a dirt bike with the excuse 'now he's got a pic for his contacts' like really? Come on now that's not work professional
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
korra2013
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:06 PM
5 moms liked this
You know what's going on. It's obvious. The one you need to be worried about is your man. He made the commitment to you not her.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:08 PM

He should ask her for just a head shot of face for contacts if that is needed.  You just have to put your trust in your guy.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Yeah I wouldn't be ok with that at all and he shouldn't be justifying it. That is nuts!

PearlsandWhirls
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Bump
PearlsandWhirls
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:21 AM
He says they have a working relationship but she sends him little funny videos from YouTube and everything all the time. She does call him about work but he got her into dirt bikes which is his hobby and now she's sending a modeling pictures but their bikes. I try to make him see that she's into him and trying to start something but he said she's not. And I'm just supposed to leave it at that?
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM
4 moms liked this

My husband had to quit his last job because I felt things were not ok with a woman like that at his work.  He makes in the mid 6 figures and she was young.  Always wanting to go out to lunch with him and joined his group of friends on nights out.  She needed a ride home once because she drank too much.  She ended up kissing him.  It is still a problem in our marriage a year later.  He has had to stop hanging out with people from his old job unless im there.  He had to change his number and he changed jobs.  

It always starts out as no big deal but honestly i dont think it ends until they are a couple or the wife/gf puts her foot down, hopefully soon enough before he develops feelings.  He was not interested, yet, and had been very open about what she was doing.  I made him decide.  Completely get away from this woman so she cant find you or move out. 

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM
There is no commitment to her.

Quoting korra2013: You know what's going on. It's obvious. The one you need to be worried about is your man. He made the commitment to you not her.
PearlsandWhirls
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:47 AM
She's works for him for two years and I've only been with him for a few months so I figured if they were going to start something it would've happened a long time ago she seems only be interested now that I'm around
withsecond
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Either you trust him, or you don't. 

missym31
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Nip it in the bud now.. and I dont mean talk to the SO I mean talk to the trying to be home wrecker... Before it is too late..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)