Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sleeping in the living room for a few weeks...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

The boys' room is getting totally renovated. The 2nd coat of paint is drying as we speak. New walls, window, door, flooring. They think this "camping" thing is great! The 15 year old got his cot out and is sleeping on that. Just need to roast marshmallows in the woodstove and they'd be set!!
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lweaver35260
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok this will sound bitchy but you might want to remodel that room next. And yes my house is totally remodeled.
CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Nice tv.... Everything else...... Well.....what ^ she said
mom2be2014
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
I love fake camping! Haha and I'm 23 years old! And people ... if that's the style they like then so be it. So judgmental. People have there own likes and styles.
Reesecup1029
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:59 PM
I think you work with what you got. It's a great idea. I put my sons tent outside already he wants to go camping. Lol he would love this. The animal heads would freak me out but he's all boy lol

Quoting Senile-felines:

Mobile Photo

The boys' room is getting totally renovated. The 2nd coat of paint is drying as we speak. New walls, window, door, flooring. They think this "camping" thing is great! The 15 year old got his cot out and is sleeping on that. Just need to roast marshmallows in the woodstove and they'd be set!!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Like camping out!!
4x4x16mom
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow really? Criticize a persons home cuz its not your style? Maybe they love the breeds on the wall. Maybe they love THEIR home cuz its THEIRS not yours.

I guess it's true what they say, you can't win no matter what you do.

OP, get the marshmallows but don't forget chocolate for smores. Maybe some stories, scary ones before bed if they can handle it?
alyciaarias
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Really camping. Lol it was her first time camping she loved it so much she didnt want to nap.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Such a cutie!!

Quoting alyciaarias:

Mobile Photo

Really camping. Lol it was her first time camping she loved it so much she didnt want to nap.
alyciaarias
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. That was a few months ago....she has gotten much cuter. Lol
Senile-felines
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM
You're all too funny. Thanks to the ones sticking up for me, lol!! Can't wait to put their room back together and we can't wait for real outside camping. The funny thing about this picture: the living room is so big, that I couldn't get the whole room in one photo shot. To the left of the photo where their bunk bed is; there is a whitetail deer, head mounted, fur, eyes, ears and all!!!!! He gets a Christmas hat every year. LMAO!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)