Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

omg i cant believe it

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
  • 27 Replies

Mobile Photo

After taking 18 months off from couponing I decided my new years resolution was to get back at it!!!! So here is my first trip I took last night!!! I got all this for $2.41 whoop whoop so excited can't wait to go back this weekend!!!!
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my3littleboys
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?
Vmiller2008
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Cool. I coupon, but not extremely. How in the world did u get all that for so little $?
korra2013
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:23 AM
I need tips..i have no clue how to do that
momof3boys14
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I do!!!! Actually the reason I coupon is to help others! Its my passion, I make boxes and find families who need help and leave it on their door step. Its so much fun!!!! I also coupon for toothpaste and tooth brushes for a local missionary!

Quoting my3littleboys: Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?
momof3boys14
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
The index I had a bogo free coupon and the store had a sale of bogo free so those were totally free! The alieve was on sale for $2 and I had a $2 coupon so those were free! The biggera alieve was on sale for $3 and I had $5 coupons on those so they made $2 each and the tide was on$4.99 and I had $3 coupons so the coverage from the alieve paid for the difference of the tide!!!

Quoting Vmiller2008: Cool. I coupon, but not extremely. How in the world did u get all that for so little $?
chalisa0
by Kim on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Extreme couponing is so stupid.  Why stock up your house with a bunch of stuff you're never going to use?  You know perfectly well that you will never use all those windex wipes.  LOL.

momof3boys14
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Please read above....I don't keep my items except 2 of each thing everything else I make boxes and leave on families door steps that I know need it! Its a lot of fun to help others in need

Quoting chalisa0:

Extreme couponing is so stupid.  Why stock up your house with a bunch of stuff you're never going to use?  You know perfectly well that you will never use all those windex wipes.  LOL.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM

It sounds fun but its always stuff I would never use.  I like honest brand cleaning supplies and detergents.  I have never used aleve so I dont know what that is, other than a pain reliever.  The foods are usually processed foods that we dont eat.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:22 AM

do families in need need windex?

Quoting momof3boys14: I do!!!! Actually the reason I coupon is to help others! Its my passion, I make boxes and find families who need help and leave it on their door step. Its so much fun!!!! I also coupon for toothpaste and tooth brushes for a local missionary!

Quoting my3littleboys: Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?

CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea its so stupid to stock up and be prepared for anything bad that might happen like losing a job or being having a major car repair and then being broke for a while... Smfh at your close mindedness

Quoting chalisa0:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)