Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

omg i cant believe it

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
  • 27 Replies

Mobile Photo

After taking 18 months off from couponing I decided my new years resolution was to get back at it!!!! So here is my first trip I took last night!!! I got all this for $2.41 whoop whoop so excited can't wait to go back this weekend!!!!
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my3littleboys
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?
Vmiller2008
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Cool. I coupon, but not extremely. How in the world did u get all that for so little $?
korra2013
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:23 AM
I need tips..i have no clue how to do that
momof3boys14
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I do!!!! Actually the reason I coupon is to help others! Its my passion, I make boxes and find families who need help and leave it on their door step. Its so much fun!!!! I also coupon for toothpaste and tooth brushes for a local missionary!

Quoting my3littleboys: Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?
momof3boys14
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
The index I had a bogo free coupon and the store had a sale of bogo free so those were totally free! The alieve was on sale for $2 and I had a $2 coupon so those were free! The biggera alieve was on sale for $3 and I had $5 coupons on those so they made $2 each and the tide was on$4.99 and I had $3 coupons so the coverage from the alieve paid for the difference of the tide!!!

Quoting Vmiller2008: Cool. I coupon, but not extremely. How in the world did u get all that for so little $?
chalisa0
by Kim on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Extreme couponing is so stupid.  Why stock up your house with a bunch of stuff you're never going to use?  You know perfectly well that you will never use all those windex wipes.  LOL.

momof3boys14
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Please read above....I don't keep my items except 2 of each thing everything else I make boxes and leave on families door steps that I know need it! Its a lot of fun to help others in need

Quoting chalisa0:

Extreme couponing is so stupid.  Why stock up your house with a bunch of stuff you're never going to use?  You know perfectly well that you will never use all those windex wipes.  LOL.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM

It sounds fun but its always stuff I would never use.  I like honest brand cleaning supplies and detergents.  I have never used aleve so I dont know what that is, other than a pain reliever.  The foods are usually processed foods that we dont eat.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:22 AM

do families in need need windex?

Quoting momof3boys14: I do!!!! Actually the reason I coupon is to help others! Its my passion, I make boxes and find families who need help and leave it on their door step. Its so much fun!!!! I also coupon for toothpaste and tooth brushes for a local missionary!

Quoting my3littleboys: Just wondering if you donate or keep it all since you have multiples of some things?

CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea its so stupid to stock up and be prepared for anything bad that might happen like losing a job or being having a major car repair and then being broke for a while... Smfh at your close mindedness

Quoting chalisa0:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)