Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you know you shouldn't eat, but you eat it anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

For me it is cookies!!!

What about you?

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM

*nodding*  I hear ya.

Quoting msalice_21: Just about anything from a box :/

withsecond
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Cheescake.
jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

Oh my! I expect it is used in a lot of prepared and restaurant foods. :(

Quoting jessi2girls:

Garlic, I'm allergic.. not deadly like some but if I have to much I will break out in hives.

It is lol.. normally if I go out to eat or order out I take a benadryl before hand.. And am okay... But there are times I sometimes forget lol. I always carry benadryl with me though.. I just may have to suffer for a little bit before it kicks in.

jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar: Oh no! I couldn't handle that. We put garlic in almost everything.

Quoting jessi2girls:

Garlic, I'm allergic.. not deadly like some but if I have to much I will break out in hives.

My mom use to also lol... she watches what she puts it in for holiday meals now... lol.

Senile-felines
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Grilled cheese sandwiches... Oh my, yummy!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Thank goodness you know what to do to help control it.

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting jessi2girls:

It is lol.. normally if I go out to eat or order out I take a benadryl before hand.. And am okay... But there are times I sometimes forget lol. I always carry benadryl with me though.. I just may have to suffer for a little bit before it kicks in.

jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm just glad right now I have the option to control it, it didn't develop until I was an adult, so I'm hoping it doesn't get worse... if it got to bad I will be so screwed because all the food I love has a little garlic in it. My mom teases .me, says it's because her family blood line on her mom's side traces back to Transylvania. Lol. I tell her I could agree with her if I didn't hate meat with any pink in it. Lol

Quoting Bmat:

Thank goodness you know what to do to help control it.

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting jessi2girls:

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM

According to my doctor, practically anything. I strongly suspect he wasn't listening to me when he said that though. He just said if a food makes me sick, I should avoid it - and almost everything makes me sick, so what am I supposed to eat? Beats me.

The worst...probably tomato soup. Every now and then I decide to suck it up and see if my stomach will tolerate it yet. I get violently ill every time. Some day I will learn not to touch the stuff.

CarieG.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Peanut Butter M&M's...I am addicted!

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Do tell... Im going to pay more attention in the candy aisle from now on...

Quoting Bmat:

Oh yeah.. I forgot about Reese, This is another shouldn't but do treat for me. And now they have those bags of little reeses cups that you don't even have to unwrap to eat. :(

Quoting ColbysMom1: Those big fat Reese's and Mtn Dew! I haven't had either in such a long time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN