Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you know you shouldn't eat, but you eat it anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

For me it is cookies!!!

What about you?

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Processed foods. better living through chemistry. dunkin donuts has a vanilla cream filled donut that fortunately we only usually see in NH in ski country so its a rare treat. and cinnabon is another difficult treat to find here but I wouldnt ask me to keep an eye on a stash of either of those treats
4everJs
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Pork rinds. I don't eat them too often. But I know I really shouldn't ever. It's fried fat....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sarah.Marie.
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Sweets!

pasteeater_too
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Sugar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this

carbs

pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:53 AM
2 moms liked this
I ate an entire box of thin mints today.
Mrs.wilcox01
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Red meat
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

chips

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I don't want any pink in my meat either.  I wonder if your allergy extends to onions?

Quoting jessi2girls:

I'm just glad right now I have the option to control it, it didn't develop until I was an adult, so I'm hoping it doesn't get worse... if it got to bad I will be so screwed because all the food I love has a little garlic in it. My mom teases .me, says it's because her family blood line on her mom's side traces back to Transylvania. Lol. I tell her I could agree with her if I didn't hate meat with any pink in it. Lol

Quoting Bmat:

Thank goodness you know what to do to help control it.

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting Bmat:

Oh my! I expect it is used in a lot of prepared and restaurant foods. :(

Quoting jessi2girls:

Garlic, I'm allergic.. not deadly like some but if I have to much I will break out in hives.

It is lol.. normally if I go out to eat or order out I take a benadryl before hand.. And am okay... But there are times I sometimes forget lol. I always carry benadryl with me though.. I just may have to suffer for a little bit before it kicks in.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Oh no!!  My sister has similar sensitivities to most foods. She has brought it down to about a half dozen things she can eat, and this is all she eats. Poultry, green beans, potatoes, radishes.. I can't remember what else. I hope you are able to find something you can eat that doesn't make you sick.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

According to my doctor, practically anything. I strongly suspect he wasn't listening to me when he said that though. He just said if a food makes me sick, I should avoid it - and almost everything makes me sick, so what am I supposed to eat? Beats me.

The worst...probably tomato soup. Every now and then I decide to suck it up and see if my stomach will tolerate it yet. I get violently ill every time. Some day I will learn not to touch the stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)