Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lost my appetite

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 11 Replies
Just came off of a 12 hour shift. Been battling my asthma all day. Feeling drained already. However, still have a smile on my face when I get home.

DH has been a stay at home dad for almost 5 months now. Which is all fine and dandy. I have never been resentful or angry. That's awesome he gets to stay home with the kids.

We went out to dinner tonight and all he wants to do is whine. Complain about everyone and everything. Complain about things that are not worth complaining about.

I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a fork. I can't even breath my asthma is so bad and he's complaining about every little stupid thing in the world.

He complained and complained when he had a job. Now he is doing the same old crap now that he doesn't have a job. I almost don't care if he's happy anymore.

Just a rant. Ignore me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:34 AM

No meds helped the asthma?   I know how it feels to not be able to breathe yet someone else is complaining of petty things.

ColieO
by I Rock on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Other than the asthma, I completely understand how you feel. I wanted to poke my husband in the eye tonight with a fork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Aww sorry,
Hope you have something for the asthma :)

Quoting 4everJs: Just came off of a 12 hour shift. Been battling my asthma all day. Feeling drained already. However, still have a smile on my face when I get home.

DH has been a stay at home dad for almost 5 months now. Which is all fine and dandy. I have never been resentful or angry. That's awesome he gets to stay home with the kids.

We went out to dinner tonight and all he wants to do is whine. Complain about everyone and everything. Complain about things that are not worth complaining about.

I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a fork. I can't even breath my asthma is so bad and he's complaining about every little stupid thing in the world.

He complained and complained when he had a job. Now he is doing the same old crap now that he doesn't have a job. I almost don't care if he's happy anymore.

Just a rant. Ignore me.

4everJs
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:04 AM
No nothing is working right now. I think it maybe anxiety related too. So it's tough especially with him just going on and on like the sky is falling.

Quoting frndlyfn:

No meds helped the asthma?   I know how it feels to not be able to breathe yet someone else is complaining of petty things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4everJs
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. :)

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry,
Hope you have something for the asthma :)

Quoting 4everJs: Just came off of a 12 hour shift. Been battling my asthma all day. Feeling drained already. However, still have a smile on my face when I get home.

Just a rant. Ignore me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

shove cotton balls in his mouth and his nose.  I wonder if he could complain through that.

Quoting 4everJs: No nothing is working right now. I think it maybe anxiety related too. So it's tough especially with him just going on and on like the sky is falling.

Quoting frndlyfn:

SissyAnn141
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Please be sure before you leave again.

Asthma, can be bad " I have C.O.P.D ".

Maybe, some "predisone", just in case ?

4everJs
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:23 AM
I know. It was so bad I almost contemplated calling 911 on myself during work. It was that horrible. Which scared me. Which made it worse. I am supposed to pick up some meds tomorrow from my MD.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Please be sure before you leave again.

Asthma, can be bad " I have C.O.P.D ".

Maybe, some "predisone", just in case ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:28 AM

GOOD, Please stay well ♥♥♥♥♥♥

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:35 AM

He sounds like my dh...virtually never happy. I've come to the conclusion he's one of those people who's only happy when they're miserable. We both work. NEVER asks me about my day...well he will for 3 days at best after I have a knipshin fit.

Get some inhalers for your asthma. And stress does make it worse. Trust me, I know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)