Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mr know it all

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
Husband..and mr know it all..urghhh!!!we were driving down road and asked me a question about Abraham Lincoln ....I didn't know the answer bc I stink at history..he replies"I thought it was a common knowledge question"" hmmmm, why humiliate someone like that...we only been married 2 months
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Sometimes my spouse asks me questions and i'll respond with "i'm not sure" and then he'll ask how come I don't know that... even though he doesn't know either!! And they are always really obscure questions. Like why is a giraffes tongue purple. Why would I know that!! Next time he does it, I would ask if there is a reason he is doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Was he mean about it or just teasing? Either way, I would talk to him and tell him how you feel.

withsecond
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I would've shot back a smart ass comment myself.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM
You talking about my hubby? He is the same way. Its so frustrating and when you disagree with him or think something differently, do NOT under any circumstances let him know u dont feel the same way lol. Sorry hun :( i know it blows.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Ugh, why do men do things like this?  How did you reply?

**Let it all out ANONYMOUSLY!**

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Does he know why a giraffe's tongue is purple?  It's purple so it won't get sunburned.  We had season passes to the zoo when my boys were little and they loved the giraffe's.  Just thought you might like to know. LOL

It's hard to know how to come back at that tho, without sounding like a sarcastic bitch, that's how I would end up sounding!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)