Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My dd is in love and I don't like it!! Piog

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 16 Replies

Lol so my 6 1/2yr old came home and told me she is in love with a boy in her class and the boy told her that he loved her as well.kids and that he is her valentine because he always looks in her eyes and they want to go on a date for valentines day.lol it's so funny listening her to.my husband says he is locking her away in her room till she is 60.so now she is having her dad take her shopping this weekend to pick out a special valentine for him lol.to be 6 again

let the bashing begin since I know someone will have something negative to say

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Valentina327
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Too cute!
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
too cute. they will probably be good friends throughout school
CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:14 PM
My first "love" was in pre-k he moved at the end of the year or else we would probably still be friends or who knows what...
CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My first "love" was in pre-k he moved at the end of the year or else we would probably still be friends or who knows what...
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Im lucky my 7 yr old boy says girls have cooties unless they play sports then they are just girls lol
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
That's cute!
virgoariesmama
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Aww my oldest dd had 2 boyfriends in pre-k one even had his mom make her 3 hair bows and he bought her a giant lollipop

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting virgoariesmama:

Aww my oldest dd had 2 boyfriends in pre-k one even had his mom make her 3 hair bows and he bought her a giant lollipop

Haha that's cute.she just asked me if when her daddy finishes her room and does the chalk board in her room if she can invite him over so she can draw him a picture on it.she was like well he is trying to make me his girlfriend I told her no kissing and she was like eww mom the only boy I kiss is daddy and he isn't a boy he is a dad lol

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting calsmom62: too cute. they will probably be good friends throughout school

It's so cute at this age because they are so innocent so it makes it so damn cute

virgoariesmama
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting virgoariesmama:

Haha that's cute.she just asked me if when her daddy finishes her room and does the chalk board in her room if she can invite him over so she can draw him a picture on it.she was like well he is trying to make me his girlfriend I told her no kissing and she was like eww mom the only boy I kiss is daddy and he isn't a boy he is a dad lol

OMG that is too sweet  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)