Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LET'S CHAT! January 27th!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 203 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  Are you celebrating anything this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Good morning! It's just another manic Monday here. I'm not celebrating anything, but I am looking forward to the end of all this cold weather! We may even see SNOW tomorrow or Wednesday!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Good morning!  I hope the week is starting out well for you!

Today after work, I will get to do some research on my car and homeowners insurance to figure out what my deductables are.  My daughter (learning to drive) accidentally ran into the back wall of my garage yesterday and pushed it off of the foundation.  Fun for me!  lol

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:05 AM

It just started snowing here about an hour ago, and it's supposed to continue throughout the day.  I can definitely tell it's a lot colder than yesterday!

Quoting bamababe1975:

Good morning! It's just another manic Monday here. I'm not celebrating anything, but I am looking forward to the end of all this cold weather! We may even see SNOW tomorrow or Wednesday!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM

It shouldn't be snowing in SE Alabama, though, lol. This is crazy!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It just started snowing here about an hour ago, and it's supposed to continue throughout the day.  I can definitely tell it's a lot colder than yesterday!

Quoting bamababe1975:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Yes, that is crazy.  I heard that they're expecting snow in Louisiana as well.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting bamababe1975:

MrsHerrera91
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning! How's everyone doing? I'm 18 dpo today and 4 days late. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative so now I'm just waiting to either start or take another test. Might get a blood test done, not sure yet.
ViiviVeera
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Oh, lucky! I'm down in South Florida. No snow for me, boo :c
And good morning!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Yes, that is crazy.  I heard that they're expecting snow in Louisiana as well.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting bamababe1975:

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Thinking about my daddy a lot today. Working and feeling like crud.

Vickimum2four
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Sleep and getting anger with my daughters friend!

wildcherry73
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:23 AM
3 moms liked this
My calendar says I'm going to start ovulating today or tomorrow so I spent the weekend having lots of sex...fingers crossed...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)