Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Am I the only one?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Who doesn't come here to talk about my kid?

I have joined a few groups so far that don't just talk about pregnancy and their kid but the other groups are all mom.  The groups that I am in also have a their set members so I am out of the loop on so much shit.  I don't know why but when I come here I want to chat about more things than just mom shit.  I want to let loose and have fun.  Kind of hard to do when the open groups are only talking about mom stuff and the private groups I belong to have inside stories that I know nothing about. 

Does anyone else feel this way?

by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmandH0611
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I come here to watch all the bitchiness, I stay bored like that....lol
VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Is it bad of me to say I want to be in on the bitchiness?

Quoting AmandH0611: I come here to watch all the bitchiness, I stay bored like that....lol

AmandH0611
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol No, not at all. I have to admit I do like to work people's nerves for a little grin when I have nothing else to do.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Quoting AmandH0611: I come here to watch all the bitchiness, I stay bored like that....lol

CarlyEliz
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Lol I know how you feel. I just started a group of my own today. But it is kinda mom related. I'm looking for host families for exchange students. :)
VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I haven't really found a place to do that yet.  I keep hearing to go over to Confessions but that place is boring when I am on.  I just want a place where I can go and have a bit of bitchy fun.

Quoting AmandH0611: Lol No, not at all. I have to admit I do like to work people's nerves for a little grin when I have nothing else to do.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM
I never thought about it? But I'm like you I wanna let and hang out.
AmandH0611
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I just find random post that are annoying to me and kick my spurs in just a bit....lol I'm a jerk like that.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

I haven't really found a place to do that yet.  I keep hearing to go over to Confessions but that place is boring when I am on.  I just want a place where I can go and have a bit of bitchy fun.

Quoting AmandH0611: Lol No, not at all. I have to admit I do like to work people's nerves for a little grin when I have nothing else to do.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I play devil's advocate just for shits and giggles sometimes.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Eh I always find the juicy ones after the fun is already had and I get lost in the shuffle.

Quoting AmandH0611: I just find random post that are annoying to me and kick my spurs in just a bit....lol I'm a jerk like that.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Quoting VoodooVixen:

AmandH0611
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:59 PM
It's fun... :) I mean come on some of these people ask for it...LOL

Quoting norwgnwood: Lol I play devil's advocate just for shits and giggles sometimes.

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)