Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What Are Your Kids Names And Who Named Them.

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 124 Replies
1 mom liked this
My 4 kids were named by hubby only cuz I figured if I got to carry them for nice months n deliver them. The least could do was give hubby the honor of naming them. Let me tell you their names. Amanda Lynn, Nicholas Jonathan, Emily Kathryn, Nathan Jacob. I wanted our sons to have the same initals as they're dad. So what r your kid or kids
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Aydan Joseph. I named him.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Megumi isabella and emi grace. I named them
Mommabear81312
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Ashley Grace. We picked Ashley together ( hubby thought of it) and Grace I picked. 

TheSilence
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Felix Arthur Edmund. We decided on Felix and Arthur together but I insisted on Edmund.
The baby I am carrying will be Imogen Hermione Louise.
I basically came up with the name (with help from a naming board) and dh agreed.
ABCMomma0211
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Addison cheyenne lee, cousin picked first name, middle name is cousins middle mames.

Caydance rose, a l&d nurse picked it out. Rose, is addisons angel that she plays with.

Brooke jean. Sophia bushs character brooke from one tree hill is where brooke came from. Jean, after my grandmother/mom.
RunningMommaof2
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Laila
Lilith
Sawyer

We named them together although DH really wanted to name DD2 Lilith.
luvmylilones6
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Sophia Marie got her name from my 7th grade social studies teacher. We were learning about different towns in different countries and he mentioned that he hadnt had a Sophia in his class in a very long time and I fell in love with the name then. 5 years later she was named.

Denver Jean I thought was going to be a boy and my neighbors helped me pick a DJ name of Denver John. When she turned out to be a girl I freaked out so my mom suggested I just change her middle name.

Quintin Andrew took forever to name. I struggled to find one I liked. I was 3 days from my due date and shot up in bed in the middle of the night and said Quintin Andrew.

Kaytelynn Marileigh was named by her father after all three of my sisters. Makatelyn for the Kaytelynn, Traci Marie and Brandi Leigh for the Marileigh. We combined their middle names.

Aarek Johnston was partially by me and partially from his father. I always wanted my kids to have unuaually spelled names. I also liked the AA but didnt like Aaron, so chose Aarek and Johnston is his paternal grandfathers middle name.

Jaymes Austyn I named. I wanted him to be spelled different and have a Y in all 3 parts to his name. I was also thinking that with him and Aarek so close I wanted to flip their initials. It took a while to find 2 names I liked together but I finally did when I was almost 7 months. Good thing I did because he was born 2 weeks later. I guess he really liked his name and wanted to come early to use it.

indymom72
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Ava Jean, I named her, Jean was part of my mom and and grandmothers names.

Van Albert, Albert is family name and my husband picked his first name.

Owen Michael, hubby and I picked it together.  Michael is my dad and brothers name.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Timothy Tyler. Dh named him. McKenzy Grace. Dh picked her first name and i picked her middle name. Bethany Faith. Dh picked first name i picked middle.
Sparkler16
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Gabriella Nicolette and Alexa Valentina. We chose them together. Some are family names others we just liked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)