Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you use this for your kid.something you might not know.pictures

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:47 PM
  • 44 Replies

Saw this on fb last night I didn't think there was much truth to it maybe just that they didn't clean theirs right until I opens my sons after reading it  And this was my sons when I opened it Nothing but mold inside! Do you use one? And what are you thoughts on this?

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

We never used that with dd.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I had/Have one but only because it came with the nail clippers, thermometer, and Brush... I didn't use one with DS and I probably won't use it with DD either... I just wipe thier nose and use that baby saline spray!

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:41 PM
I never used one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:42 PM

We used it when they would have a really stuffy nose to help clear it out.i had no idea they would grow mold inside

Quoting indianamom1985:

I had/Have one but only because it came with the nail clippers, thermometer, and Brush... I didn't use one with DS and I probably won't use it with DD either... I just wipe thier nose and use that baby saline spray!


TheSilence
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM
We use saline solution if his nose gets stuffed.
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM

 I never used one with either child.....gross

MamaTinie
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:49 PM
No babies right now. But DH has one to help clean his ears. Everything else is to big m, he has super narrow ear canals. I'm going to find and toss it out. I'll buy a new one.
that is disgusting
autodidact
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:56 PM

also, those squeezy bath toys do this. if it squirts, it gets water inside (along with bacteria, dead skin cells floating the bathwater, etc) and can grow mold. 

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Yes that is in her post as well and what she did to fix it 

Quoting autodidact:

also, those squeezy bath toys do this. if it squirts, it gets water inside (along with bacteria, dead skin cells floating the bathwater, etc) and can grow mold. 


happymama0609
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Never used one
We does use bath toys like that. They get replaced often
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)