Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you spend grocery shopping per week??????

Posted by   + Show Post

How much do you spend weekly on grocery's. I try to work on a $400 budget a month and it never happens. We have a family of 5 including myself, 3 children ages 9, 6 & 4 and my better half.

Im trying to prove a point here to how much is "Normal" for a family. I do coupon & dont buy ANY junk....ice cream, cookies, little debbies....none of that.

Thanks for your imput!!!!

Jess

((hugs))

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Replies (111-115):
ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 2:39 AM

I actually made a post about my grocery list and bill this evening. I spend roughly $150.00 a week. I don't buy junk, buy a lot of organic produce, and I stop at 3 different grocery stores to try to save money. Here is my post that shows what I bought today.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19590958/Hows_my_grocery_list_bill_Help_me_improve_our_shopping_save

We are a family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child).

PinkDino
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 2:41 AM

$60-$150 depending on how much I bought the week before.

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 2:44 AM

I think we're at around $350 or so a month right now for grocery budget (includes TP, laundry detergent, etc). it's me, DH, 2 yr old, a 5 yr old half the time and 2 dogs. My 9 month old has his own "budget" lol. He is beginning to eat with us, but really the amount he eats is so little it doesn't make a difference in the overall bill, but his formula is expensive and I don't add it to the overall grocery budget for some reason...

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Family of 4, around 400 a month
heybooboo
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM

$150-200 a week for a family of 6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN