Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

he NEVER changed her diaper cuz....

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 21 Replies
He's afraid people will think he's a pedophile. And he refuses to give her a bath. He also thinks cu dd has naked barbies around people will think he's a pedo.

Wtf someone has some issues.....
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BibliophileMom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM
....who
lunyuny
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Her dad?
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM
That's sad.
gsjmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Yes her Dad.. not my kids dad thank goodness
AbelsMommy01
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
It's honestly societies fault. Men live in constant fear of being accused of something.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I knew some one who wouldn't change his daughters diaper because he thought it was wrong for him to see her privates... funny though he didn't have a problem with his wife changing his son's diaper... personally I think it was just a cop out.

happymama0609
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
That's sad:(

When we found out one of our twins was a girl mil tried to tell dh he is never to give her a bath or change her diaper cause it is wrong. *eyeroll* He told her to shut the hell up,thank goodness.
gsjmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Quoting AbelsMommy01: It's honestly societies fault. Men live in constant fear of being accused of something.

I totally agree to an extent
gsjmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Quoting ditsyjo:

I knew some one who wouldn't change his daughters diaper because he thought it was wrong for him to see her privates... funny though he didn't have a problem with his wife changing his son's diaper... personally I think it was just a cop out.

Yes I think its somewhat more of a cop out with him. butBHe's the dad who sits in his mancave basement all day and makes HIS mom watch his daughters.... I feel so bad for his lil girls. When he said today about the barbies I had a feeling there was more to it then "ppl will think I'm a pedo
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM
My dh was like that at first, but then I had to go to work and he had no choice. She's 2.5 and is very much over that now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN