Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Member Ranking System??

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

I've seen the New Members (obviously), Member, Ruby Members, and Gold Members. i'm just curious how these work. Does someone go to the next level by doing 500 posts 200 journal entries and fills out 90% of their profile with their personal life story? 

:-) Either an answer or a Swift Tushy kicking on why this is not a video game or the Military STOP ASKING HOW TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL are acceptable. :-)

Thank you

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this

WElcome to Cafemom,

If you click on your rank to the right ..*new member* for you it will show you how many posts for each rank :)

Rank Number Minimum Posts/Replies Rank Name Rank Display
1 0 New Member New Member
2 10 Member Member
3 250 Bronze Member Bronze Member
4 1,000 Silver Member Silver Member
5 2,500 Gold Member Gold Member
6 5,000 Platinum Member Platinum Member
7 10,000 Ruby Member Ruby Member
8 25,000 Emerald Member Emerald Member
9 50,000 Sapphire Member Sapphire Member
10 75,000 Diamond Member Diamond Membe
Quoting TAG9lbs:

I've seen the New Members (obviously), Member, Ruby Members, and Gold Members. i'm just curious how these work. Does someone go to the next level by doing 500 posts 200 journal entries and fills out 90% of their profile with their personal life story? 

:-) Either an answer or a Swift Tushy kicking on why this is not a video game or the Military STOP ASKING HOW TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL are acceptable. :-)

Thank you

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Numbers go up by replying to posts :)

Quoting TAG9lbs:

Thank you

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:26 PM
2 moms liked this

This ;)
OP, Plus I know it can seem like you never get out of a certain rank but surprisingly once you just start posting and having fun you gain rank faster than previously thought.  :)
Welcome to Cm!  I hope you enjoy!

Quoting hugss:

Numbers go up by replying to posts :)

Quoting TAG9lbs:

Thank you

seraphimsong
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:31 PM

The more you post the faster you will move to a new rank. The ones with higher ranks are usually the more active members of the group. It's a good way for you to know who has been around for awhile and who may be new and just trying to stir up drama for fun (Not that older members don't stir up drama ;)

TAG9lbs
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:38 PM

No way a site of primarily female occupants and someone might cause drama ?!?!? say it isn't SO . . .

~ sarcasim. 

Quoting seraphimsong:

The more you post the faster you will move to a new rank. The ones with higher ranks are usually the more active members of the group. It's a good way for you to know who has been around for awhile and who may be new and just trying to stir up drama for fun (Not that older members don't stir up drama ;)

seraphimsong
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I know....hard to believe, right?

Quoting TAG9lbs:

No way a site of primarily female occupants and someone might cause drama ?!?!? say it isn't SO . . .

~ sarcasim. 

Quoting seraphimsong:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)