Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

~ Weekend Plans~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:21 AM
  • 39 Replies

What's happening this weekend for you?
Something fun or exciting?
Have a great weekend & let us kniw :)e

photo hugswinter15tocm3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:26 AM

hoping to hit a bag sale sunday before foot ball game and do some food shopping. tomorrow is laundry day and cleaning out fridge for said food.

alliweben
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Rec league basketball for girls and, of course, laundry, today.   Church tomorrow a.m.  SuperBowl party tomorrow night, with prep when we can find the time today and tomorrow afternoon!  

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:17 AM

That sounds great!  What kind of sale is it?
Have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting frndlyfn:

hoping to hit a bag sale sunday before foot ball game and do some food shopping. tomorrow is laundry day and cleaning out fridge for said food.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Will be fun,
You hosting the party for Sunday?
Have a great weekend ;)

Quoting alliweben:

Rec league basketball for girls and, of course, laundry, today.   Church tomorrow a.m.  SuperBowl party tomorrow night, with prep when we can find the time today and tomorrow afternoon!  

Tonya.H
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM

My husband has off today after working for 24 straight hours, so he's snoozing catching up on some sleep. I need to get some things done around the house this morning, we have company coming over later for a cook out. The girls are behaving themselves this morning, so maybe while Caitlin is occupied with her big sis watching Dolphin Tale I can sweep and mop real quick without her noticing, lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM

LOL hopefully yes,
Where are you that you can have a cook out now?
Have a great weekend ;)

Quoting Tonya.H:

My husband has off today after working for 24 straight hours, so he's snoozing catching up on some sleep. I need to get some things done around the house this morning, we have company coming over later for a cook out. The girls are behaving themselves this morning, so maybe while Caitlin is occupied with her big sis watching Dolphin Tale I can sweep and mop real quick without her noticing, lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Tonya.H
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM

We're in Georgia. No matter what the weather is like it doesn't stop us from having a cookout :)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM

LOL you wouldn't say that if you lived where it was really cold all winter,
Have fun :)

Quoting Tonya.H:

We're in Georgia. No matter what the weather is like it doesn't stop us from having a cookout :)

Tonya.H
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM

We lived in Colorado for 3 years and my husband would still go out in the cold and grill if he felt like grilling, a little cold doesn't bother him, he grew up in Colorado and Pennsylvania, lol.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
About to head out for mother/daughter manis, need to run a few errands then taking DD and her bff to Disney On Ice tonight. Tomorrow we have a soccer game and 2 basketball games before a super bowl party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)