Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you think it exists? I do. My husband said the first day he saw me he was going to marry me. He was standing with his best friend and saw me accross a large room. He told his friend see that girl I am going to marry her.

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Replies (21-29):
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 1:47 PM

I believe in it. I met my husband as a one night stand and we have been together ever since.

Scarlett82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Yes. Met my hubby, moved in together that week, married 6 months later. Will be married 8 years in June and we have two great kids.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 2:13 PM

I knew my boyfriend was the one before I actually met him. We started texting before having a date. It felt right when we had our date. His family agrees and so does mine. Just waiting for the ring and proposal. LOL

Brielle.Jude
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Oh yes! Four years ago, i met my Dh. I was dropping off a friend at home and i was pretty busy that day but she insisted i come inside to at least say hi to her mother. Right when i walked in he smiled at me and i fell in love. He was a family friend that had just moved back to town and wanted to pay a visit. I stayed all day just so i could talk to him. We exchanged numbers and stated dating that week, he asked me to marry him 3 months later, we got married after being together only 7 months and soon after we got pregnant with our first son, and now have a second :) so far everything is amazing
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 3, 2014 at 4:46 PM
I believe in it.♡♡♡
Linda733
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 4:52 PM

No I don't know if I believe in love at first sight. I believe in lust at first sight and that's what I experienced with my husband. Then we were best friends for 12 yrs before we started dating and at that point we were head over heels for each other for a long time but never told each other because with both had a SO at the time. I think that's why we have such a great marriage because we were friends for so long and knew each other better than anybody knew us. So we fell in love and married the "real" person. If that makes sense. 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM

I've heard too many people say that they experienced it to doubt it. :)

lillettemomma
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM
I instantly fell in love with df...... I don't know why the day we met he was so drunk and drugged he couldn't even string two words together coherently but there was something about him that I instantly felt connected to.....4+ years together with 3 kids
lillettemomma
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM
I instantly fell in love with df...... I don't know why the day we met he was so drunk and drugged he couldn't even string two words together coherently but there was something about him that I instantly felt connected to.....4+ years together with 3 kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN