Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you looking forward to ..

Posted by   + Show Post

In February?

Have any birthdays, anniversaries, special events, planned for this month?
Let us know so we can help celebrate with you :)

photo hugswinter15tocm3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Bet you can't wait?
Sounds like a blast :)

Quoting GarysGirl85:

We have a concert  with a pre-show sound check and meet and greet three weeks from today. That's all that we have for this month but it's more than enough. It'll be almost 3 months to the day since our last concert (same performer, this next one will be our 8th concert/6th meet and greet with the same performer since 3/22) and after show meet and greet and they are always awesome experiences.

armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:37 PM
For awhile now. Actually just put in for a part time position at subway today.

Quoting hugss:

Have you bene job hunting?

Quoting armyvet06: Nothing really. Would love to find a job and a car. And I start a new class at school on monday.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Nothing this month
GarysGirl85
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:46 PM

You know it. :-) I have a slight addiction and I am not ashamed to admit it. LOL I have a lot to talk to him about at this next meet and greet, as always I have a mission. Last month we had a friend in our fan base whose 30yo son was in CCU and she lives in VA and he is in SC and she was unable to afford the costs of travelling to get to him. A large number of us donated money (over $1000) and several of us donated memorabilia to give as prizes in a drawing and as gifts to those who helped top the amounts to $500, $750 and $1000. One friend has only met him twice, once in Canada and once in November at the Club Med vacation, and she had had him sign an album for her in November. She will probably never meet him again but she donated her album as a prize for the drawing. I bought a brand new copy of the album (vinyl) and am going to have him sign it for her. And then a few days ago we lost another friend in the fan base to a fire and everything she owned was lost with her. All she wanted was to be buried with her memorabilia so the friend whose son was in the hospital, after talking to the son of the friend who died, sent out a plea to the fan base for people to send things to be buried with the friend who died & many of us have sent things to go in the casket with her (most everything has deep meaning too the people sending it). As a thank you to the friend I am having a photo of RLS with a gift that she made for him last summer signed for her. And other friend had something signed for last month to replace something I  had donated as a prize so I am having a photo signed for her as well and I will be giving him several photos of himself with  the friend who died (it's something he really appreciates).  And somewhere in there I want him to write 1-800-CelebrateLife for my next tattoo (inside joke, since my leg looks like a graffiti wall with things written/drawn from him it has been joked that I need a phone number so I am going with lyrics from one of my favorite songs in phone number form). I have less than 5 minutes to cover all of that so I am going to have to talk fast. LOL

Quoting hugss:

Bet you can't wait?

Quoting GarysGirl85:

We have a concert  with a pre-show sound check and meet and greet three weeks from today. That's all that we have for this month but it's more than enough. It'll be almost 3 months to the day since our last concert (same performer, this next one will be our 8th concert/6th meet and greet with the same performer since 3/22) and after show meet and greet and they are always awesome experiences.

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:55 PM

I doubt it.  It will probably be quiet.

Quoting hugss:

Not even out to dinner?

Quoting MandaMom23:

the 14th, nothing special planned.

Quoting hugss:

When is it?  Plans for it?

Quoting MandaMom23:

Birthday for me.

Mommy2-3181
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:56 PM

I just joined WW today so I would like to see a difference at the end if the month 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Good luck & let us know if you get it ;)

Quoting armyvet06: For awhile now. Actually just put in for a part time position at subway today.

Quoting hugss:

Have you bene job hunting?

Quoting armyvet06: Nothing really. Would love to find a job and a car. And I start a new class at school on monday.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Liking the quiet/calm of the month?

Quoting emtgirl885: Nothing this month

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Aww such a sweet selfless thing for all that did that,
Just wwarms my heart.
Big hugs to you & all of them hon :)

Quoting GarysGirl85:

You know it. :-) I have a slight addiction and I am not ashamed to admit it. LOL I have a lot to talk to him about at this next meet and greet, as always I have a mission. Last month we had a friend in our fan base whose 30yo son was in CCU and she lives in VA and he is in SC and she was unable to afford the costs of travelling to get to him. A large number of us donated money (over $1000) and several of us donated memorabilia to give as prizes in a drawing and as gifts to those who helped top the amounts to $500, $750 and $1000. One friend has only met him twice, once in Canada and once in November at the Club Med vacation, and she had had him sign an album for her in November. She will probably never meet him again but she donated her album as a prize for the drawing. I bought a brand new copy of the album (vinyl) and am going to have him sign it for her. And then a few days ago we lost another friend in the fan base to a fire and everything she owned was lost with her. All she wanted was to be buried with her memorabilia so the friend whose son was in the hospital, after talking to the son of the friend who died, sent out a plea to the fan base for people to send things to be buried with the friend who died & many of us have sent things to go in the casket with her (most everything has deep meaning too the people sending it). As a thank you to the friend I am having a photo of RLS with a gift that she made for him last summer signed for her. And other friend had something signed for last month to replace something I  had donated as a prize so I am having a photo signed for her as well and I will be giving him several photos of himself with  the friend who died (it's something he really appreciates).  And somewhere in there I want him to write 1-800-CelebrateLife for my next tattoo (inside joke, since my leg looks like a graffiti wall with things written/drawn from him it has been joked that I need a phone number so I am going with lyrics from one of my favorite songs in phone number form). I have less than 5 minutes to cover all of that so I am going to have to talk fast. LOL

Quoting hugss:

Bet you can't wait?

Quoting GarysGirl85:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Quiet is good too :)

Quoting MandaMom23:

I doubt it.  It will probably be quiet.

Quoting hugss:

Not even out to dinner?

Quoting MandaMom23:

the 14th, nothing special planned.

Quoting hugss:

When is it?  Plans for it?

Quoting MandaMom23:

Birthday for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)