Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! Feb 3!

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 94 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  Are you happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning not just chilling watching tv is about it.I'm doing just fine..did not care much about the superbowl.
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Good morning. I was not happy about the Super Bowl but what can you do? I am working again today but have a busy evening ahead. I have 4 orders to start tonight.

bianca727
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing the same as you while my daughter scream and run around playing and talking to the wall. Lol. I didn't care for the super bowl this year either, when the game started I was getting my daughter ready for bed at 6:30 so when 7 came it was her bedtime and mines too. I didn't care where dh was either, I knew I was able to get some sleep while he was gone
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I watched the Super Bowl but really didn't care which team won. It was a fun social experience.

bianca727
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting charleyangel317:

Good morning. I was not happy about the Super Bowl but what can you do? I am working again today but have a busy evening ahead. I have 4 orders to start tonight.

Elyse1967
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM

this unpredictable weather is just getting to me. Two days ago, it's in the mid 60s. then the bottom drops out. Luckily, where I live in Arkansas, we didn't get the snow. just lots of cold rain.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Good morning! I have The View on the tv. :)

Quoting auntangelofsix: Good Morning not just chilling watching tv is about it.I'm doing just fine..did not care much about the superbowl.

kerryket
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Not a football fan, I just finished putting dinner in the crockpot and I'm chilling with some coffee.
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM

cold rain!! Brrrr.  This makes me shiver just thinking about it. We are getting a little snow right now that keeps switching to icy rain and then back to snow again.

Quoting Elyse1967:

this unpredictable weather is just getting to me. Two days ago, it's in the mid 60s. then the bottom drops out. Luckily, where I live in Arkansas, we didn't get the snow. just lots of cold rain.

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I make plastic canvas items and hand sewn items and sell online

Quoting bianca727: What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting charleyangel317:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)