Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
BethanyMel
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Bacon. I'm craving bacon. And no, I'm not pregnant!!!

booknerd84
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I don't plan on doing too much today until my kids come home b/c that means homework time!

I live in Tennesee and today is the 5th day with no sunshine just dull gray skies. It was in the 60's this past weekend but during the week it's in the 30's.

BethanyMel
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I remember the crazy TN weather when I lived in Nashville. The winters were sooooo cold! 

Quoting booknerd84:

I don't plan on doing too much today until my kids come home b/c that means homework time!

I live in Tennesee and today is the 5th day with no sunshine just dull gray skies. It was in the 60's this past weekend but during the week it's in the 30's.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM

That's similar to how it is here in south Alabama, too. Yesterday we were in shorts and T-shirts, today pants and long-sleeves and jackets, lol. Has it been a very cold winter down that far, too?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Its 60 in orlando right now.Yesterday it was in the 80's

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM

We got some rain the other day here, too, but still could use some more since it's so dry. I'm in Alabama, where is "here" for you?

Quoting mamimaria05: Finally rain here! !! It's been so du all our lakes are drying up...

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Oh no! Being stuck without a car is really frustrating, I know. Is your BF going to be off this weekend so you can go do something fun out of the house?

Quoting ancasy26:

I am feeling meh. I will be syuck at home this weekend cus my car is down and has been for three weeks. I am getting cabin fever. The only time I can get out of the house is when my BF is off. So whats on my mind is that I am sick of being in my home lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM

I hear ya! It's even ben cold enough down here in Alabama for me to pray for summer already, lol. Where are you at and what's your weather like today?

Quoting Elyse1967:

It's so darn cold. I'm not sure if I can take much more of this ice and cold weather.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Hi there! How are you today?

Quoting strictmomhere: Hello ladies

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Im good how are u?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi there! How are you today?

Quoting strictmomhere: Hello ladies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM

breakfastBacon is good stuff! I'm thinking of doing breakfast for dinner, but the only thing I have in the house is eggs, lol. I have to run out to the store to get something and I really don't feel like it. What are you planning for dinner tonight? Will you be able to fulfill your bacon desires soon? lol

Quoting BethanyMel:

Bacon. I'm craving bacon. And no, I'm not pregnant!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)