Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
BET101
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Hi all!! 

Not much going on for us this weekend, no kids so I am sure BF will pick up a few jobs.  Trying to come up with something good for dinner tonight ... any suggestions?

Elyse1967
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I'm in Arkansas and it's about 20 degrees with leftover ice on the trees from Tuesday :(

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I hear ya! It's even ben cold enough down here in Alabama for me to pray for summer already, lol. Where are you at and what's your weather like today?

Quoting Elyse1967:

It's so darn cold. I'm not sure if I can take much more of this ice and cold weather.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Ugh, I dislike homework time, lol, or I used to, anyway, before they got to the point where they almost never need my help anymore. How old are your kids?

I hate the gray and dull days, and that's a big temperature swing. Are y'all expecting snow again?

Quoting booknerd84:

I don't plan on doing too much today until my kids come home b/c that means homework time!

I live in Tennesee and today is the 5th day with no sunshine just dull gray skies. It was in the 60's this past weekend but during the week it's in the 30's.

booknerd84
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Ugh, I dislike homework time, lol, or I used to, anyway, before they got to the point where they almost never need my help anymore. How old are your kids?

I hate the gray and dull days, and that's a big temperature swing. Are y'all expecting snow again?

Quoting booknerd84:

I don't plan on doing too much today until my kids come home b/c that means homework time!

I live in Tennesee and today is the 5th day with no sunshine just dull gray skies. It was in the 60's this past weekend but during the week it's in the 30's.

My son is 7 and in the first grade and my daughter is 8 and is in third grade! The weather man said we could have wintery mix tomorrow night and Sunday night. I'm so sick of winter!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Dealing with a nasty cold but a bit better today than I have been this week. Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Quoting strictmomhere: Im good how are u?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi there! How are you today?

Quoting strictmomhere: Hello ladies

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM
I am getting over a cold
This weekend friday Bday dinner sat cleaning sunday church

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Dealing with a nasty cold but a bit better today than I have been this week. Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Quoting strictmomhere: Im good how are u?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi there! How are you today?

Quoting strictmomhere: Hello ladies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Sounds like a good weekend to curl up with a good book?

As for dinner, I'm thinking of doing breakfast for dinner, but since it means picking something up and I feel cruddy, I'm going to ask hubby to just grab something on his way home. What do you have on hand, though? You could do something with pasta, always a crowd favorite here?

Quoting BET101:

Hi all!! 

Not much going on for us this weekend, no kids so I am sure BF will pick up a few jobs.  Trying to come up with something good for dinner tonight ... any suggestions?

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Not much here just working as usual. Going to relax when I get home though.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Yeah, that's when I had to help out with homework the most - soooo not fun, lol. Bleh, the wintry mix is the worst, too, I think, since it's stupidly cold and everything's slippery wet, nothing fun to play in. A friend of mine said she wants to hit the beach, but the beaches are even frigid right now, lol, so that's no help. I think we should all go south of the equator and find a hot spot someplace to warm up, what do you think? LOL

Quoting booknerd84:
Quoting Cafe Steph:

My son is 7 and in the first grade and my daughter is 8 and is in third grade! The weather man said we could have wintery mix tomorrow night and Sunday night. I'm so sick of winter!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I hope you get better really soon. Is it your birthday or another family member's?

Quoting strictmomhere: I am getting over a cold
This weekend friday Bday dinner sat cleaning sunday church

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)