Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's CHAT! Feb 6!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 189 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning!  I look out the window this morning and can't believe how miserable it was yesterday with the freezing rain.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

I plan to go to Best Buy and see if they'll swap out my Nook case for a new one since I haven't had it very long and it broke. If not, I'll buy another, but I think they should swap it out for me.

Then I'm going to get a hot glue gun, glue sticks, and a crimson ribbon to trim out this decorative "N" I decked out in hounds tooth to hang on my front door.

And if my cold has cleared enough for me to do so, I'm going to play with the new Younique makeup I got. :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:56 AM

This winter has been a real doozy, hasn't it? What's it like there today? Are you seeing sunshine today?

Quoting Bmat:

Good morning!  I look out the window this morning and can't believe how miserable it was yesterday with the freezing rain.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Its 60 in orlando right now.Yesterday it was in the 80's

mamimaria05
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Finally rain here! !! It's been so du all our lakes are drying up...
ancasy26
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I am feeling meh. I will be syuck at home this weekend cus my car is down and has been for three weeks. I am getting cabin fever. The only time I can get out of the house is when my BF is off. So whats on my mind is that I am sick of being in my home lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)

Elyse1967
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:14 AM

It's so darn cold. I'm not sure if I can take much more of this ice and cold weather.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Quoting ancasy26:

I am feeling meh. I will be syuck at home this weekend cus my car is down and has been for three weeks. I am getting cabin fever. The only time I can get out of the house is when my BF is off. So whats on my mind is that I am sick of being in my home lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)

Hope you can get out soon

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Hello ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Elyse1967:

It's so darn cold. I'm not sure if I can take much more of this ice and cold weather.

You can send it to me. I miss it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN