Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Replies (51-60):
otoole
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:31 AM
i love it,
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't hate it but I could live without it easily. It's not something that I think about that much. My husband is great I just have a hard time getting in the mood and he isn't the romantic type. His idea of working up to it is to start fondling me 5 minutes before he wants it. *rolls eyes* I try to tell him that I am way more likely to get in the mood if throughout the day he gives me kisses, comes up behind me and hugs me, holds my hand, etc. He just has a really hard time remembering that. :-P

firebird78
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Don't hate it
But most days I can think of a hundred things I'd rather do
TG3
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:16 AM

vaginal sex is agonizingly painful for me.

KatLee42513
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:27 AM
I think sex changes as you get older. In the beginning of a relationship its arousing, exciting and a rush of excitement. Being with someone for long periods of time I think makes sex boring and uneventful.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Women my mother's age were not supposed to like sex. If that is how you are raised, it probably is hard to get into it. I was always told by my mother it was something you did because your husband wanted to, and because you wanted kids. (she was soooo wrong, lol)

Quoting NicoleJudy:

My Mum knows women who, in their 70s, have never had an orgasm.. so they probably don't have a great view of sex. IMO until you've had someone who knows what they are doing and wants YOU to feel good then your experiences aren't going to be great.

ETA: In answer to the actual question... lol.. I love it, but sometimes I just can't really be bothered!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Doesn't have to be that way. I've been married 40 years, and can vouch for that. But sometimes the woman needs to be the one to "spice things up"

Quoting KatLee42513: I think sex changes as you get older. In the beginning of a relationship its arousing, exciting and a rush of excitement. Being with someone for long periods of time I think makes sex boring and uneventful.

KatLee42513
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:11 AM
That's not really what I meant. Of course you need to spice things up but the reality is love/ sex does change. Its not bad but it changes

Quoting elasmimi:

Doesn't have to be that way. I've been married 40 years, and can vouch for that. But sometimes the woman needs to be the one to "spice things up"

Quoting KatLee42513: I think sex changes as you get older. In the beginning of a relationship its arousing, exciting and a rush of excitement. Being with someone for long periods of time I think makes sex boring and uneventful.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I agree with that. Everything changes as we get older.

Quoting KatLee42513: That's not really what I meant. Of course you need to spice things up but the reality is love/ sex does change. Its not bad but it changes

Quoting elasmimi:

momwith2monkeys
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Love it best thing next to chocolate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)