Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Replies (61-70):
IhartU
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I just don't see why sex is a big deal. It seems like so much work and such a mess for a 3 second orgasm.

TheFairest
Give it some time, that will change. I went through that with my second son. My libido was very low and then it gradually changed back.

Quoting Lin-kids-mom: I don't hate it but since I had my last child I just rarely ever want it.
Crashmonster1
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I am right there with you

Quoting katiebug840204: I don't hate it but I don't ever want it! I haven't had a sex drive in over 10 years.

singlemotherof8

My ex turned me off from liking sex. He was a sexaholic and wanted it whereever and whenever he wanted it. So yes, i dislike it and haven't had it for years. I am fine with it too. 

TheFairest
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:27 AM
The mess is the best part, lol

Quoting IhartU:

I just don't see why sex is a big deal. It seems like so much work and such a mess for a 3 second orgasm.

evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM
I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Littlekathryn
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM
I don't like sex anymore since I turned 29.
IhartU
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Quoting TheFairest: The mess is the best part, lol

Quoting IhartU:

You may believe so but lying in a sticky puddle of cum and my own vaginal juices is not my idea of good time.  I hate standing up and have that nasty shit on me. Makes me want to dry heave just thinking about it.

TheFairest
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Obviously the after math is yucky but the during part isn't so bad, right? I get you though, sometimes I avoid it cause I'm thinking, I just showered, lol

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting IhartU:

You may believe so but lying in a sticky puddle of cum and my own vaginal juices is not my idea of good time.  I hate standing up and have that nasty shit on me. Makes me want to dry heave just thinking about it.

IhartU
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Quoting TheFairest: Obviously the after math is yucky but the during part isn't so bad, right? I get you though, sometimes I avoid it cause I'm thinking, I just showered, lol

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting IhartU:

The 'during' part to me is just strange. I mean I love an orgasm but I can't help but think how stupid the whole act is while I'm doing it: 'penis in vagina/anus/mouth, in and out, ooh and ahh'  I don't know... so many things revolve around a protruding organ between a man's legs and an orifice on a woman's body. lol, it's just so odd to think about.

I know... stop THINKING and just DO IT. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)