Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Replies (81-90):
BethanyMel
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Ever since my son was born my fiancé's sex drive has decreased---we went from having sex almost every day before pregnancy to neither of us feeling like having it these days. But, the romance is slowly coming back and I predict more sex in the future! :) I love sex. But when it's forced because it's something you're supposed to do in a relationship it can be very dull, boring, and a turn off. That's why we have decreased our sex until we get that intimacy back in our relationship

theresaphilly
by Theresa on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Quoting Sparkler16: No and if I did I honestly don't think I'd still be married. As bad as it sounds I know as much as my husband loves me he wouldn't tolerate a sexless marriage and honestly neither would I

Cutenessmom
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I never understood it? Why get married if you hate it?

Pit_mama1112
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Some may becuase of bad sexual experiences. I had a bad one, and there are times where i love it.. but other times i tell my hubby to like not touch me or he invades my bubble. Some just feel gross having it so they dont engage in it

kayleesmom42328
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I love sex. Just find it boring most of the time. Dh won't try anything different or new. It's always the same boring positions. Me on top, missionary or so weird position where he lays on his side & I lay on my back.
jeda1429
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM

I'm not crazy about actual sex, I could take it or leave it, but I LOVE other stuff, hand jobs, oral, those sorts of things.

la_bella_vita
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I love it.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:09 AM
No!! Lol
Alyjane
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM
I definitely don't hate it. I don't have much of a sex drive while I'm single. It's kinda beneficial. Hah.
Rampgirl04
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:39 AM

I don't hate sex but I can't get any enjoyment or pleasure out of it like I would like to because lack of a Sex Drive which really makes me feel less of a woman. Luckily I have a wonderful understanding man in my life and he doesn't look down on me, nor judge me and accepts me for who I am. I have depression issues as well and not being able to naturally get aroused w/o a vibrator makes my depression worse and makes me analyze if something is wrong with me.

simple frown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN