Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Replies (91-95):
Rampgirl04
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:46 AM

I'm glad you have a understanding husband because that certainly can make a relationship easier. My guy is very understanding as well with my struggles when it comes to sex and Loves me for me and accepts me for who I am.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I don't hate it, but I'm not particularly interested in it either. Thankfully, my husband is very understanding. 

Rampgirl04
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Same here :(

Quoting my4kids274:

I have no sex drive at all.

jl89
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 5:08 AM

I don't hate sex. It just doesn't seem to affect me the same way as others. I just don't get what the big deal is. I have a high enough sex drive, but when it comes to actually having sex with someone else...I'll pass.

Rainbow14
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Me neither, unless their husbands/partner arn't meeting their needs in the bedroom?  I love sex with my husband. x

Zipcrystal
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Sex is a weird thing. Sometimes I hate it because of how men can be about it. But I enjoy it too when it is the right person or things are just toperfect to not have sex. I guess even if my lover isn't good at things, if I have any type of feelings for them I want to have sex with them so we can be close. If my lover is good but I have no feelings for them then it's fun but I always will want to be with someone else. I guess I am one of those chicks who needs emotions to have sex or lack of emotions. Either way sex is about emotions for me, and if I have an orgasim it's a bonus. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN