Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so what are you ladies doing

i'm doing that whole "lay's do us a flavor" lol and waiting for the real world to come on. 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
jendawgrox2004
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I'm eating eggs

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:37 AM

2/6 8:36am...sitting at my desk at work eating my breakfast and trying to put off any actual work for another half hour or so.

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Yum luke bryan....my twins calm down when him and hunter hayes come on

Quoting Sarina.c.c: Its snowing. Im drinking a beer and listening to Luke Bryan. SO is sleeping next to me.
offandon
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:44 AM

I'm at work this morning for a couple of extra hours.  Kids are back in school. Husband is home holding down the fort and hopefully making plans and then actually cooking dinner.

la_bella_vita
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Drinking coffee, I'm not at my home today so I don't have much scheduled for the day. I'm going to enjoy it.

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I"m trying to figure out an excuse not to go out in sub zero weather just for a few errands.
FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'm on here, when I should be cleaning and putting god awful laundry away.
LoveMyBug2013
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I'm trying to decide if it's safe to assume that my 11 a.m. meeting is canceled.  The e-mail I got this morning was that my big boss had a meeting until 10:30 which might run over and she will be in touch with me when she is done.  It's now 1pm....I want lunch and I have to pee.

Sarina.c.c
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:43 PM
I just saw him last Friday. He is so yummy! ;)

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Yum luke bryan....my twins calm down when him and hunter hayes come on

Quoting Sarina.c.c: Its snowing. Im drinking a beer and listening to Luke Bryan. SO is sleeping next to me.
fstysxofthebtt
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Sitting at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)