Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I find it rather amusing

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
That the same person who has not seen or talked to his children ib three abd a half years, has threatened just recently to.kill me and my family, is backed up over 18 grand in child support that I will never see, the same person who didn't gjve a ratsass when his four year old was in the hospital after being hit by a car, who doesn't do shit on birthday s or Christmas , and who seems to really bot give a fuck in general about his kids, would text me and ask for 75 dollars because his lights arr off! Wtf has he lost his entire mind thinking I give a rats ass? He didnt care when we were homeless for six months due to uncontrollable circumstances. He didn't give a fuck when his child almost died. No I haven't seen a dime in nearly four years and dont ever ask for shit. I have a good job and support my family on my own.now its tax season again and I get the annual can u send me money cizmy life sux so bad text from my kids dad....lmao... hell no go sit your broke ass on the corner an beg. Thanks for the laugh looser.
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Lol!

Gotta love em.

And in case you dont know....never ever close that child support case out. Even if youll never see that money. Or even after they turn 18....thats a credit that even paid, never goes away. So he wont ever be able to get a credit card, get a loan. Or anything
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ABCMomma0211: Lol!

Gotta love em.

And in case you dont know....never ever close that child support case out. Even if youll never see that money. Or even after they turn 18....thats a credit that even paid, never goes away. So he wont ever be able to get a credit card, get a loan. Or anything

His credits already screwed up so it's not like that matters and jail doesn't bother him hes been in and out plus hes in another state so.they won't expidite him for that. Its a loose loose situation but I really dont care because karma will get the best of.him
offandon
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM

He has issues.  Thank goodness you and your children got away from him. 

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Wow.

Well we can laugh together because my oldest is the same way. Only doesn dare to ask me for a dime.

Bastard made me fight him to buy a damn can of formula

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Gotta love em.

His credits already screwed up so it's not like that matters and jail doesn't bother him hes been in and out plus hes in another state so.they won't expidite him for that. Its a loose loose situation but I really dont care because karma will get the best of.him
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Quoting ABCMomma0211: Wow.

Well we can laugh together because my oldest is the same way. Only doesn dare to ask me for a dime.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Gotta love em.

Smdh deadbeats gotta love em.. only good thing that came out of iy was the kiddos
ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Yup.

Sob has three to three diff women. And then hasnt seen the two. Told us that since we werent being respectful to give the kids his last name he wasnt taking care of them. We both laughed and said "well since youre a low life and we refuse to marry you thatll never happen."

Thank god for my husband...who is willing to adopt her.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Gotta love em.

Smdh deadbeats gotta love em.. only good thing that came out of iy was the kiddos
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM
That's awesome!
Quoting ABCMomma0211: Yup.

Sob has three to three diff women. And then hasnt seen the two. Told us that since we werent being respectful to give the kids his last name he wasnt taking care of them. We both laughed and said "well since youre a low life and we refuse to marry you thatll never happen."

Thank god for my husband...who is willing to adopt her.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Quoting JrsMommy07:

Gotta love em.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN