Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pinterest has me wrapped around it's crafty lil' finger.

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

Addicted to Pinterest---the beauty section, DIY section, and home decor section. I've found so many helpful things but by the time I get off of it time has drastically passed! Lol. Anyone else use Pinterest? And if so, what sections do you like?

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CuppycakeJess
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Im the same way :) I always find great recipes and crafts on there. Everyday im wanting to make something different, doesnt always work out but i love it! I wish i could do some of those home DIY, but we rent so we cant :/

BethanyMel
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:57 PM

We rent as well. A lot of the ideas I get are renter friendly. Currently I'm working on a coffee station for us. :)

Quoting CuppycakeJess:

Im the same way :) I always find great recipes and crafts on there. Everyday im wanting to make something different, doesnt always work out but i love it! I wish i could do some of those home DIY, but we rent so we cant :/

CuppycakeJess
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Oh wow thats sounds awesome!

Quoting BethanyMel:

We rent as well. A lot of the ideas I get are renter friendly. Currently I'm working on a coffee station for us. :)

Quoting CuppycakeJess:

booknerd84
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I'm definitely a Pinaholic lol!! I drive my husband crazy sometimes but he can't complain b/c I've found many yummy recipes on there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)