Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 14th)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 63 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

moms rock Robin

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommylife2121
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 AM
3 moms liked this

I am 25 years old married to my best friend, we have 6 month old twin boys. We live in NC love to hunt, fish, outdoors, organizing, excerzing, pretty much anything. We are just a country family that love to be together.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
How is it going with twins?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting mommylife2121:

I am 25 years old married to my best friend, we have 6 month old twin boys. We live in NC love to hunt, fish, outdoors, organizing, excerzing, pretty much anything. We are just a country family that love to be together.

mommylife2121
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Quoting hugss: Nice to meet you aswell, its going well. They are growing so fast and amaze me everytime. How about you? How many children do you have?

Welcome to CafeMom,

Quoting mommylife2121:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:46 AM

They do grow fast do enjoy it all,
I have 2 sons :)

Quoting mommylife2121:

Quoting hugss: Nice to meet you aswell, its going well. They are growing so fast and amaze me everytime. How about you? How many children do you have?

Welcome to CafeMom,

Quoting mommylife2121:

mommylife2121
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats awesome.

ameier2013
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Ashley. I have 2 girls nevaeh age 2 and Brianna unborn. I grew up in grove, Oklahoma and my current city. I met my husband at church. We were both forced to go. In my spare time I either clean or lay down with my husband. The only thing on my mind right now is a sour stomach I can't get rid of
hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Ashley,
When are you due with your baby?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting ameier2013: My name is Ashley. I have 2 girls nevaeh age 2 and Brianna unborn. I grew up in grove, Oklahoma and my current city. I met my husband at church. We were both forced to go. In my spare time I either clean or lay down with my husband. The only thing on my mind right now is a sour stomach I can't get rid of

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Ashley! I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Maybe you should check with your doctor.

Quoting ameier2013: My name is Ashley. I have 2 girls nevaeh age 2 and Brianna unborn. I grew up in grove, Oklahoma and my current city. I met my husband at church. We were both forced to go. In my spare time I either clean or lay down with my husband. The only thing on my mind right now is a sour stomach I can't get rid of

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Are you having this bad weather- the snow and ice?

Quoting mommylife2121:

ameier2013
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I'm due July 20th. But Im thinking more of the 10th.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Ashley,
When are you due with your baby?  Great to meet you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)