Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 17th)

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 86 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hardeyjorkey
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't ve any kids.
I grew up in Africa and live in Nigeria
Met him in Nigeria
Read novels and dancing
I want to ve a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hi welcome to Cafemom :) What kinds of novels do you like reading? What are you up to today?

Quoting Hardeyjorkey: I don't ve any kids.
Met him in Nigeria
Read novels and dancing
I want to ve a baby

Lpelle
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:16 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Lisa.  I have 2 kids, a 3 year old little boy and an almost 2 year old little girl. I grew up in Rochester, NY in a town called Greece. I have been here my whole life. I met my husband at work 10 years ago. We were married 6 years ago. When I have time to myself, I like to catch up on my housework, do crafts, get my shopping done I need, and possibly catch up on my sleep...lol

Today I am looking into different ideas to help get my kids through this cold winter. Like Craft ideas, ideas on how to get them potty trained, and more craft ideas for me to do.  See the Potty training thing has been on going. We have a small potty for the living room, they both will go to it with dry diapers, pull down their pants, it on it and go with their diapers on. When they get up the diapers are wet. They know how to take the diapers off, they do it all the time. I just can't get them to understand the diaper part. So that is my dilemma, any ideas are helpful :)

NP2013
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM
3 moms liked this
👋😀👋😀 Lpelle welcome to cafe mom. This is a nice site for moms to chat and get to know one another. Hope you enjoy it.
Jbeanclark
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this
I have a 5 month old son
I grew up and still live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
My husband and I met almost 10 yes ago at work. Red Lobster to be exact lol.
Time to myself usually involves a shower lol. I'm a big fan of Pinterest and Netflix!
Really wishing our winnipeg winter was over
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hello, welcome to cafemom. here is another great group you might like. Good luck with trying to conceive!

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

Met him in Nigeria
Read novels and dancing
I want to ve a baby

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:46 AM

welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. what is your son's name? I understand about the time to yourself, only now mine is old enough to follow me into the shower, lol.

Quoting Jbeanclark: I have a 5 month old son
I grew up and still live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
My husband and I met almost 10 yes ago at work. Red Lobster to be exact lol.
Time to myself usually involves a shower lol. I'm a big fan of Pinterest and Netflix!
Really wishing our winnipeg winter was over

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:48 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
What kind of novels do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Met him in Nigeria
Read novels and dancing
I want to ve a baby

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lisa, welcome to cafemom. Check out this group, they really helped me a lot when I was doing the potty training thing. Glad that's over!

Quoting Lpelle:

Hi, my name is Lisa.  I have 2 kids, a 3 year old little boy and an almost 2 year old little girl. I grew up in Rochester, NY in a town called Greece. I have been here my whole life. I met my husband at work 10 years ago. We were married 6 years ago. When I have time to myself, I like to catch up on my housework, do crafts, get my shopping done I need, and possibly catch up on my sleep...lol

Today I am looking into different ideas to help get my kids through this cold winter. Like Craft ideas, ideas on how to get them potty trained, and more craft ideas for me to do.  See the Potty training thing has been on going. We have a small potty for the living room, they both will go to it with dry diapers, pull down their pants, it on it and go with their diapers on. When they get up the diapers are wet. They know how to take the diapers off, they do it all the time. I just can't get them to understand the diaper part. So that is my dilemma, any ideas are helpful :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Lisa,
Wherebouts do you live?   Good luck with the potty training.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Lpelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)