Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 20th)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 111 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JudithEichie
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelymom519
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Cristina. I have a beautiful, handsome, amazing 13 month old boy. I was born in Staten Island, New York but now live in Queens New York. I met my husband to be in 2 months :-) from junior high. He was my first love and best friend of 11 years now. When I have time for myself I nap abit, clean up the house, play some video games to let my stress out, or watch a movie with my fiance. The only thing on my mind today is my son getting his yearly shots and the flu shot and to get WIC again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
lovelymom519
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:46 AM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Cristina. I have a beautiful, handsome, amazing 13 month old boy. I was born in Staten Island, New York but now live in Queens New York. I met my husband to be in 2 months :-) from junior high. He was my first love and best friend of 11 years now. When I have time for myself I nap abit, clean up the house, play some video games to let my stress out, or watch a movie with my fiance. The only thing on my mind today is my son getting his yearly shots and the flu shot and to get WIC again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit aobut yourself .. how old are your kids?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting JudithEichie: Hello

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How are you today?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Increase2day: Awesome thanks!

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Cristina,
Congrats on your upcoming wedding .. all ready for it?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lovelymom519: Hi my name is Cristina. I have a beautiful, handsome, amazing 13 month old boy. I was born in Staten Island, New York but now live in Queens New York. I met my husband to be in 2 months :-) from junior high. He was my first love and best friend of 11 years now. When I have time for myself I nap abit, clean up the house, play some video games to let my stress out, or watch a movie with my fiance. The only thing on my mind today is my son getting his yearly shots and the flu shot and to get WIC again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

What a little cutie he is :)

Quoting lovelymom519:

Mobile Photo

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Hello how are you today?

Quoting JudithEichie: Hello
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Awww I hated the shots day! :-(
What's your little guy's name?

Quoting lovelymom519: Hi my name is Cristina. I have a beautiful, handsome, amazing 13 month old boy. I was born in Staten Island, New York but now live in Queens New York. I met my husband to be in 2 months :-) from junior high. He was my first love and best friend of 11 years now. When I have time for myself I nap abit, clean up the house, play some video games to let my stress out, or watch a movie with my fiance. The only thing on my mind today is my son getting his yearly shots and the flu shot and to get WIC again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Welcome! How many kids do you have?

Quoting Increase2day: Awesome thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)