Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 20th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
pebblescocoa64
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Zena. I'm a single mother of two young adults but they still my babies....Lol.  I live in New York born and raise.  I have not met that special someone yet but I know he is out there waiting to make his move..lol.  what's on my mind today is how is everybody's day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Hi Zena. Nice to meet you.
How old are your kids? I hope you find love?♡♡

Quoting pebblescocoa64:

Hi my name is Zena. I'm a single mother of two young adults but they still my babies....Lol.  I live in New York born and raise.  I have not met that special someone yet but I know he is out there waiting to make his move..lol.  what's on my mind today is how is everybody's day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Hi Carrie. Do your kids go to school?

Quoting kiley2:

hello my names Carrie, i have 3 beautiful kids they are my world

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Carrie,
How old are yoiur kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting kiley2:

hello my names Carrie, i have 3 beautiful kids they are my world

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Zena,
Do your kids live enar you?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting pebblescocoa64:

pebblescocoa64
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi huggs,  Nice to meet you. They still live with me. Nobody wants to leave mom...Lol

@hottmomma, Nice to meet you.  They are 22 & 29.  I had them premature when they was born. One was due in July and came in April...the other one was due in October and came in June.  Thank you about finding love.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:55 PM

LOL what do they do .. work then?

Quoting pebblescocoa64:

Hi huggs,  Nice to meet you. They still live with me. Nobody wants to leave mom...Lol

@hottmomma, Nice to meet you.  They are 22 & 29.  I had them premature when they was born. One was due in July and came in April...the other one was due in October and came in June.  Thank you about finding love.

Black13Run4it
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Angela. I'm a Christian and a stay at home mom of one little boy named Ethan. He'll be turning one in six days. :)

I met my loving Husband on Eharmany back in 2011 and we where married a year later. He lived in Ohio and I lived in Missouri so I moved away from my family to be with him here in the rolling country of Ohio.

We were both Homeschooled and we hope the homeschool our children as well. So if there's any homeschool moms on here it would be nice to meet you. :)

I like to read old fashion books like Little House on the Prairie and Anne of Green Gables. I like gardening and keeping house. I spend most of my days keeping Ethan out of trouble lol and keeping the house in one piece. When he's napping I clean house, play computer games and /or watch movies on Netflix.

What's on my mind today is the weather and getting the laundry done. We are expecting bad weather here in Ohio and my poor little trailer shakes when the wind hits it. Growing up in Missouri I'm ready to yell tornado and hit the deck lol.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Angela,
Happy almost bday to your little one .. having a party for him?
Where on Mo did you grow up?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Black13Run4it:

Hi, my name is Angela. I'm a Christian and a stay at home mom of one little boy named Ethan. He'll be turning one in six days. :)

I met my loving Husband on Eharmany back in 2011 and we where married a year later. He lived in Ohio and I lived in Missouri so I moved away from my family to be with him here in the rolling country of Ohio.

We were both Homeschooled and we hope the homeschool our children as well. So if there's any homeschool moms on here it would be nice to meet you. :)

I like to read old fashion books like Little House on the Prairie and Anne of Green Gables. I like gardening and keeping house. I spend most of my days keeping Ethan out of trouble lol and keeping the house in one piece. When he's napping I clean house, play computer games and /or watch movies on Netflix.

What's on my mind today is the weather and getting the laundry done. We are expecting bad weather here in Ohio and my poor little trailer shakes when the wind hits it. Growing up in Missouri I'm ready to yell tornado and hit the deck lol.

Lisasoyyo
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Hi, my name is Lisa and I am 28 years old. Me and my husband have been together for almost 14 years now and have 2 kids, 1 boy (6yrs) & 1 girl (13 months). We live in Grand Prairie, Texas and have lived here all my life. The few times I do get to myself which isn't too often, I like to go to gym, take a shower or just simply watch tv by myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN