Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 27th)

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 100 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
riyachakra
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:28 AM
2 moms liked this

hallo....though I do not join today...But still I am a new member...So I am introducing myself to my other friends...I am Riya, mom of a 1 yr 4 months old baby girl....I am an Indian...living in Kolkata, West Bengal...Me and my husband was college friends.....after 5 yrs of our friendship, we get married...and after 1 yr of our marriage my baby girl borns...when I get time....I just spend time to clean my house, arrage the things in there right position, do my pending works, read something, wathing tv etc...but you know, with a baby, no mother can get such time to spend for herself.....I am a researcher....Now I am in my lab...lot of work you know...but I want right now... no work, no tension, go for a long drive with my family.....and spend a romantic day with my hubby....happy

AlexFromRussia
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I'm new member here. Let me introduce myself. I'm Alex, mom of a 2 yr 4 months old baby boy. I'm a Russian. I live near Moscow in Domodedovo city. I met my husband at the Institute. We are together  about six years. The day of our marriage is 11st of September, 2010. I got pregnant in February,2011. I'm working, so all my free time I spend with my family. Today in my mind spend romantic evening with my husband, when our son will sleep. Oh, I forgot write. I haven't spoken in English for very long. I signed up here, because I need practice in English. Please, correct me.)))

CT1769
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone,

My name is Carla, and i'm a divorced mother from Pennsylvania....my children are not babies anymore actually they are young adults, I hope thats not a problem their ages. Roger is 21, married with 1st baby on the way, he is in the army just returned from Afghan....and my daughter is Carlissa, shes 19 and going to be graduating from high school this year. Due to certain health issues i'm working from home and I enjoy making jewelry, gift baskets, greeting cards, and hair accessories.

Surfgrl
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi ya-

I am not a new mother, but face an every changing 16 year old son daily. I am lucky he is a cool cat and is basically drama free. I am married to a lovley man who happens to be 15 years my senior. No matter ...laughter is ageless. We live in North Carolina and enjoy Soouthern charm.

azshabrae
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?13,11,14mos boy girl boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
Toledo
3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?through mutual friends

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Whats that

5. What's on your mind today? Just took kids to school its14 degrees, and my car is stuck on sheet of ice..... they made it

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Riya,
What kind of research do you do?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting riyachakra:

hallo....though I do not join today...But still I am a new member...So I am introducing myself to my other friends...I am Riya, mom of a 1 yr 4 months old baby girl....I am an Indian...living in Kolkata, West Bengal...Me and my husband was college friends.....after 5 yrs of our friendship, we get married...and after 1 yr of our marriage my baby girl borns...when I get time....I just spend time to clean my house, arrage the things in there right position, do my pending works, read something, wathing tv etc...but you know, with a baby, no mother can get such time to spend for herself.....I am a researcher....Now I am in my lab...lot of work you know...but I want right now... no work, no tension, go for a long drive with my family.....and spend a romantic day with my hubby....happy

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Alex,
Your English is just fine.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting AlexFromRussia:

Hello, I'm new member here. Let me introduce myself. I'm Alex, mom of a 2 yr 4 months old baby boy. I'm a Russian. I live near Moscow in Domodedovo city. I met my husband at the Institute. We are together  about six years. The day of our marriage is 11st of September, 2010. I got pregnant in February,2011. I'm working, so all my free time I spend with my family. Today in my mind spend romantic evening with my husband, when our son will sleep. Oh, I forgot write. I haven't spoken in English for very long. I signed up here, because I need practice in English. Please, correct me.)))

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Carla,
I too have adult *kids* .. do yours live near you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting CT1769:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Carla, and i'm a divorced mother from Pennsylvania....my children are not babies anymore actually they are young adults, I hope thats not a problem their ages. Roger is 21, married with 1st baby on the way, he is in the army just returned from Afghan....and my daughter is Carlissa, shes 19 and going to be graduating from high school this year. Due to certain health issues i'm working from home and I enjoy making jewelry, gift baskets, greeting cards, and hair accessories.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your son drive now?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Surfgrl:

Hi ya-

I am not a new mother, but face an every changing 16 year old son daily. I am lucky he is a cool cat and is basically drama free. I am married to a lovley man who happens to be 15 years my senior. No matter ...laughter is ageless. We live in North Carolina and enjoy Soouthern charm.

5shades0fblack
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:58 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi ladies :) my name is Mimi and I am a stay at home mom to 5 beauiful little ones. I have 1 boy(9) and I have 4 girls (7,6,3,1) and yes they are a handful lol My bestfriend and I have been together for 11yrs but married for 8yrs. We are from New York but have been residing in Georgia for the past 7rs and to be honest I love the country life lol My purpose for joining cafemom is because I would love to make some real mommy friends that completely understand what life is like being a mom :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN