Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 26th)

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:04 AM
  • 142 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
biggurlmamasexi
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I am a 25 year old mother of a beautiful baby boy Kaleb he is 7 months. Currently a stay at home mom, although not by choice. Just joined to get advice and occupy some of the free time I have not spent looking for a job.
WyattsMommy2012
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Ashley and I have one child he and he is 2 years old. I grew up in Connersville, Indiana and I live in Everton which is still in connersville just in the country. I met my significant other in elementary school and now we have been together for five years now his name is Steven. When I have time to myself I like to sit and relax and read and work on making crafts to sell at craft shows along with spending time with my sheep and horses and dogs. A few things that are on my mind is wondering how to cope with my sons terrible two stage, also how to potty train him I have tried everything. Also I was thinking about different activities I can try to get him to play with and do to Learn more above his age group to get caught up with other kids his age. I am open to suggestions and thoughts

5. What's on your mind today?
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kind of work are you looking for?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting biggurlmamasexi: I am a 25 year old mother of a beautiful baby boy Kaleb he is 7 months. Currently a stay at home mom, although not by choice. Just joined to get advice and occupy some of the free time I have not spent looking for a job.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Ashley,
What kind of books do you like to read?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting WyattsMommy2012: My name is Ashley and I have one child he and he is 2 years old. I grew up in Connersville, Indiana and I live in Everton which is still in connersville just in the country. I met my significant other in elementary school and now we have been together for five years now his name is Steven. When I have time to myself I like to sit and relax and read and work on making crafts to sell at craft shows along with spending time with my sheep and horses and dogs. A few things that are on my mind is wondering how to cope with my sons terrible two stage, also how to potty train him I have tried everything. Also I was thinking about different activities I can try to get him to play with and do to Learn more above his age group to get caught up with other kids his age. I am open to suggestions and thoughts 5. What's on your mind today?

WyattsMommy2012
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I enjoy reading romance books and mystery books sometimes I find myself reading the children books I used to read myself when I was little that I now read to my son when I lay down at night lol
hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:11 AM

aww that sounds like fun,

Read any books by Susan Mallory?
Some trrrific ones by her :)

Quoting WyattsMommy2012: I enjoy reading romance books and mystery books sometimes I find myself reading the children books I used to read myself when I was little that I now read to my son when I lay down at night lol

Lena99
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm 23 and I have a beautiful baby girl named Gemmi and another girl on the way i'm 5 months pregnant and very stressed/worried. I grew up in the the SF bay area and now live in far northern CA. I met my man at my work. I'm a waitress at Dennys and he was a cook, he is now a sux chef at a brand new kitchen of a brewery. I'm very proud of him he's extremely talented. When I have time for myself I lime to sit quietly and listen to the ocean or river. Also I enjoy baking Alot. Today as most days lately I think about my current pregnancy and the child that will be here soon. I'm very nervous and scared. We have just started to get the hang of one child now another so close? idk if there is enough of me for both. Also i'm still dealing with Alot of disappointment about the gender. The more I talk about it the more it helps but its hard. I'm not sure what else to do to help ease my mind.
sabrinarose86
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies :)

My name is Sabrina and I am 9 weeks pregnant, this will be my first child. I had a miscarriage last year when I was only 5 weeks along, I have high hopes for this baby though, I have a boyfriend that has been completely supportive and is very excited to be a daddy. We have been together almost 2 years.

menjim1
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello fellow mommies! I am Stephanie, a 34 year old mom of 3 boys and have another boy on the way; due to be here in the end of May!  I have been working at our local hospital, up until yesterday.  A few minor problems has now put me on partial rest which equals no work for me now until after baby.  I am just about to go out of my mind worrying and trying to figure out how I will manage being at home so much!  I don't believe I have been in a group online ever before.  Hoping to learn some new things and find some moms to chat with now and then!  Have a great day!

Stephanie

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, Stephanie! Welcome to CafeMom! There is a lot going on here, so the site should be a help for you.

Here are some groups that you may enjoy checking out:

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting menjim1:

Hello fellow mommies! I am Stephanie, a 34 year old mom of 3 boys and have another boy on the way; due to be here in the end of May!  I have been working at our local hospital, up until yesterday.  A few minor problems has now put me on partial rest which equals no work for me now until after baby.  I am just about to go out of my mind worrying and trying to figure out how I will manage being at home so much!  I don't believe I have been in a group online ever before.  Hoping to learn some new things and find some moms to chat with now and then!  Have a great day!

Stephanie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)