Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 10th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
Latina730
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 18 and 5, 2 girls ages 17 and 7

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in New york I lived there 31 years before I moved Virginia Beach I have lived here for almost 3 years now

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my husband in new york he lived not far from where my grandfather lived in spanish harlem.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, I am a gamer so I do play with my husband and my children when we get together and have a family gamers night. I also enjoy meeting new people. I am at stay at home mom but I do work from home. I am an independent Designer for Origami owl, I just started last month. 

5. What's on your mind today? Nothing but meeting new people and enjoying other mommy stories.

Happy monday

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
How do you like living where you are now compared to where you were/
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Latina730:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 18 and 5, 2 girls ages 17 and 7

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in New york I lived there 31 years before I moved Virginia Beach I have lived here for almost 3 years now

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my husband in new york he lived not far from where my grandfather lived in spanish harlem.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, I am a gamer so I do play with my husband and my children when we get together and have a family gamers night. I also enjoy meeting new people. I am at stay at home mom but I do work from home. I am an independent Designer for Origami owl, I just started last month. 

5. What's on your mind today? Nothing but meeting new people and enjoying other mommy stories.

Happy monday

LillyStarky
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello I don't normally do these things but giving it a try. I have one child a boy 3 years old. I met my husband in high school, ironically I was friends with his girlfriend. We live in NY and always have. My kid is my life. When he's in bed I usually read or play solitaire. I've never had a night without him.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LillyStarky: Hello I don't normally do these things but giving it a try. I have one child a boy 3 years old. I met my husband in high school, ironically I was friends with his girlfriend. We live in NY and always have. My kid is my life. When he's in bed I usually read or play solitaire. I've never had a night without him.

LillyStarky
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Mostly fictional. Anything that requires an imagination.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,What do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LillyStarky: Hello I don't normally do these things but giving it a try. I have one child a boy 3 years old. I met my husband in high school, ironically I was friends with his girlfriend. We live in NY and always have. My kid is my life. When he's in bed I usually read or play solitaire. I've never had a night without him.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:22 PM

That sounds good then :)

Quoting LillyStarky: Mostly fictional. Anything that requires an imagination.
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,What do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Kristen_Luciani
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristen Luciani and I'm a full-time working mom of three very energetic kids!  I've been married for almost 14 years and love to write and exercise.  Okay, fine, I don't really love to workout but I like the idea of tricking my sibconscious into THINKING I do!

Here is some more info about me:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  I have three kids, a girl (8), and two boys (3 and 4)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  I live in New Jersey and grew up in New York.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  We met through my sister - my husband was very close friends with her boyfriend growing up.  I had the brilliant idea to try and fix him up with my best friend, since I was dating someone at the time.  =)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  I'm a writer, so I spend most of my spare time working on my novels.

5. What's on your mind today?  Right at this moment, I'm wondering when I'm going to hear back from the publisher I submitted my first manuscript to...No news is good news? =)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Kristen,
LOL on the working out .. good for you!
Sounds like you're very busy!
Hope you hear back from your publisher soon.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Kristen_Luciani:

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristen Luciani and I'm a full-time working mom of three very energetic kids!  I've been married for almost 14 years and love to write and exercise.  Okay, fine, I don't really love to workout but I like the idea of tricking my sibconscious into THINKING I do!

Here is some more info about me:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  I have three kids, a girl (8), and two boys (3 and 4)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  I live in New Jersey and grew up in New York.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  We met through my sister - my husband was very close friends with her boyfriend growing up.  I had the brilliant idea to try and fix him up with my best friend, since I was dating someone at the time.  =)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  I'm a writer, so I spend most of my spare time working on my novels.

5. What's on your mind today?  Right at this moment, I'm wondering when I'm going to hear back from the publisher I submitted my first manuscript to...No news is good news? =)

cmrose
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello I'm a single mom of 2 teenage boys!
MomtoLittleD
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a new mom with a little 7 1/2 month old baby boy. I work part-time and am in an evening mba program -- just trying to finish the last 3 classes. I love being a new mom, just struggle with the sleep deprivation and trying to juggle all these roles :-)  Hoping to connect with other moms and get advice on well, anything mom and family and baby related .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)