Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 10th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
LillyStarky
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Meg

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome! What's your name?

Quoting LillyStarky: Hello I don't normally do these things but giving it a try. I have one child a boy 3 years old. I met my husband in high school, ironically I was friends with his girlfriend. We live in NY and always have. My kid is my life. When he's in bed I usually read or play solitaire. I've never had a night without him.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Hi Meg, I'm Trica. :-)

Quoting LillyStarky: Meg

Quoting LillyStarky: Hello I don't normally do these things but giving it a try. I have one child a boy 3 years old. I met my husband in high school, ironically I was friends with his girlfriend. We live in NY and always have. My kid is my life. When he's in bed I usually read or play solitaire. I've never had a night without him.
LillyStarky
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Hi Trica. You have a very nice name.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hi Meg, I'm Trica. :-)

Quoting LillyStarky: Meg

tink1084
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

HI, I am Kristin.  A 29 year old, single mother to a smart 7 year old girl.  Her father is not usually around a lot and I am good with that as he is not the greatest.  He recently found out he has a daughter 6 months younger than my daughter, and is trying to be around more and get them together.  I love with my parents, saving and trying to get out on my own.  I live in the University are of Charlotte, NC.  Anyone live near?  I need mommy friends, I do not have many.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Kristin,
Love your member name.
How do you feel about getting the two together?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting tink1084:

HI, I am Kristin.  A 29 year old, single mother to a smart 7 year old girl.  Her father is not usually around a lot and I am good with that as he is not the greatest.  He recently found out he has a daughter 6 months younger than my daughter, and is trying to be around more and get them together.  I love with my parents, saving and trying to get out on my own.  I live in the University are of Charlotte, NC.  Anyone live near?  I need mommy friends, I do not have many.

gamommy83
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Hi, I have 2 girls and a boy. I live about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, GA. I have been married (2nd time) for almost 4 years.
JellyBean10
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Hi everyone! I've been retired from the army for 5 months and have a 4 month old son. I'm not much of a people person but I've been wanting to work on that and find some friends :)

sarahmargaret24
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:36 PM
I'm Sarah

Canadian mom of 2 boys ages 5 & 1
Feel free to msg me!
Siah616
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Good Evening! Im a wife and a mother to 2 crazy active boys, a 5 year old and a 20 month old.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting gamommy83: Hi, I have 2 girls and a boy. I live about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, GA. I have been married (2nd time) for almost 4 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)