Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 10th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Replies (91-100):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Ooo I wanted to get those games!
Do have the XBOXONE?

Quoting Latina730:

Quoting Hottmomma607: What kind of games to do you like to play?
Welcome!

Quoting Latina730:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 18 and 5, 2 girls ages 17 and 7

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in New york I lived there 31 years before I moved Virginia Beach I have lived here for almost 3 years now

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my husband in new york he lived not far from where my grandfather lived in spanish harlem.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, I am a gamer so I do play with my husband and my children when we get together and have a family gamers night. I also enjoy meeting new people. I am at stay at home mom but I do work from home. I am an independent Designer for Origami owl, I just started last month. 

5. What's on your mind today? Nothing but meeting new people and enjoying other mommy stories.

Happy monday

I love playing RPGs and right now my family and I are playing Left for dead and left for dead2 via xbox and we just play anything really.

tink1084
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 3:59 PM

you read it right.  I have no desire to know this other daughter that is a result of him cheating on me.  If he wants to get them together it is completely up to him.  I will have no part in it.  I just isunderstood your response.

Quoting hugss:

You should be able to see it now,I thought you said thr father of your daughter is trying to get his other daughter together with her?Maybe I read it wrong ?

Quoting tink1084:

I cannot see your profile, so I am not sure what two you are talking about.  But I would guess yes is my answer.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Kristin,Love your member name.How do you feel about getting the two together?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting tink1084:

HI, I am Kristin.  A 29 year old, single mother to a smart 7 year old girl.  Her father is not usually around a lot and I am good with that as he is not the greatest.  He recently found out he has a daughter 6 months younger than my daughter, and is trying to be around more and get them together.  I love with my parents, saving and trying to get out on my own.  I live in the University are of Charlotte, NC.  Anyone live near?  I need mommy friends, I do not have many.

hugss
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Sorry lots of typos ::blush::
I don't blame you & would probably feel the same as you :)

Quoting tink1084:

you read it right.  I have no desire to know this other daughter that is a result of him cheating on me.  If he wants to get them together it is completely up to him.  I will have no part in it.  I just isunderstood your response.

Quoting hugss:

You should be able to see it now,I thought you said thr father of your daughter is trying to get his other daughter together with her?Maybe I read it wrong ?

Quoting tink1084:

I cannot see your profile, so I am not sure what two you are talking about.  But I would guess yes is my answer.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Kristin,Love your member name.How do you feel about getting the two together?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting tink1084:

HI, I am Kristin.  A 29 year old, single mother to a smart 7 year old girl.  Her father is not usually around a lot and I am good with that as he is not the greatest.  He recently found out he has a daughter 6 months younger than my daughter, and is trying to be around more and get them together.  I love with my parents, saving and trying to get out on my own.  I live in the University are of Charlotte, NC.  Anyone live near?  I need mommy friends, I do not have many.

Latina730
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Quoting Hottmomma607: Ooo I wanted to get those games! Do have the XBOXONE?
Quoting Latina730:

Quoting Hottmomma607: What kind of games to do you like to play? Welcome!
Quoting Latina730:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 18 and 5, 2 girls ages 17 and 7

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in New york I lived there 31 years before I moved Virginia Beach I have lived here for almost 3 years now

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my husband in new york he lived not far from where my grandfather lived in spanish harlem.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, I am a gamer so I do play with my husband and my children when we get together and have a family gamers night. I also enjoy meeting new people. I am at stay at home mom but I do work from home. I am an independent Designer for Origami owl, I just started last month. 

5. What's on your mind today? Nothing but meeting new people and enjoying other mommy stories.

Happy monday

I love playing RPGs and right now my family and I are playing Left for dead and left for dead2 via xbox and we just play anything really.

No just the xbox 360 we are waiting for more games to come out for the xboxone

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Oh ok! I really want to get it b/c you can make a noise in your house while playing and the zombie comes towards the TV.

Quoting Latina730:

Quoting Hottmomma607: Ooo I wanted to get those games!
Do have the XBOXONE?

Quoting Latina730:

Quoting Hottmomma607: What kind of games to do you like to play?
Welcome!

Quoting Latina730:

Happy monday

No just the xbox 360 we are waiting for more games to come out for the xboxone

Latina730
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:24 AM

That sounds like so much fun and also a little annoying because my house is always noisey with my two little ones playing the wii in the living room which is right next to my bedroom

loveforhope518
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Welcome!

Quoting avalon04:

I have 3 grown children and 9 Grandchildren

God.Chose.Me
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Thank you sorry I'm late! Yes it's a girl! :)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Do you know the gender?Great to meet you :)

Quoting God.Chose.Me: I have 5 beautiful children ages 12, 9, 6, 4, and 1 with 1 on the way. I'm born and raised in Ohio but with hope of one day moving where it's hot majority of the time. I've known my significant other since I was 7 and always had a crush on him. Turns out he had a crush on me too :) What's on my mind today? An escape without an escape LOL

hugss
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Congrats!
That's wonderful :)

Quoting God.Chose.Me: Thank you sorry I'm late! Yes it's a girl! :)
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Do you know the gender?Great to meet you :)

Quoting God.Chose.Me: I have 5 beautiful children ages 12, 9, 6, 4, and 1 with 1 on the way. I'm born and raised in Ohio but with hope of one day moving where it's hot majority of the time. I've known my significant other since I was 7 and always had a crush on him. Turns out he had a crush on me too :) What's on my mind today? An escape without an escape LOL

NerrrdyMama
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Hey everyone!

My name is Samantha and I have a 5 month old son, Liam. I've grown up in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and still live here today with my son and husband. I am a licensed esthitician in the state of Washington and am an aspiring make-up artist.
My husband and I met at our local community college in a math lab. I noticed him during the end of the semester and thought to myself that he was pretty cute! A couple of days letter we met eachothers gaze and started sitting closer and closer together. I remeber telling my mom about him and how I wanted to give him my number, the next day after class he caught up with me and asked for my name and number. Ever since then we've been inseperable and now have a beautiful little boy! :) 
When I actually have time to myself I like to read, bake, and watch make-up videos on YouTube.  Otherwise I love being able to stay home with my son and enjoy every little development and milestone he makes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)