Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 11th)

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • 97 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbrewer921
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:12 AM
4 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 kids one boy and one girl my daughter is almost5 and my son will b 1 in abt a week or so

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew. Up in Wisconsin and I now live in Oklahoma

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my so in a chatroom online

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read write

5. What's on your mind today?
Just tryin to make some new friends
bono357
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM
3 moms liked this

good morning moms. i am married and we have two boys, 13yrs and 15yrs old boys and one lovely daughter, she turned three this year and also one steo daughter, she is 19 yrs old and she is six months pregnant. i have a problem with my husband not telling me when she is going to visit her and i dont like him going to her home rather come to our home as usuall during school holidays and again i think i am being jeolous because my husband will talk to her and make appointments or the daughter ask my husband for something and they will agree and he will provide for him without me being told . please i am hurting advise me.

manda8894
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning.
I have one daughter who is 7 months.
I met my boyfriend in 2008 while we were both working at a hotel, he was maintenance and I was laundry.
I grew up in Iowa but moved to Texas in 2011 with my boyfriend.
What I like doing in my free time is reading and watching movies
krazykel
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM
3 moms liked this
1 I have 2 boys, 1stchild is a diabetic and he is going to be 5 andthe 2nd one just turned 3, he receives therapy in my home
2. Buffalo,New York
3.Party
4.Relax in a quite room
5. Just up and looking for someone to chat with
journalmom
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I have 2 boys, 14 and 12. I grew up around Riverdale, Ga..I live in Griffin now. I met my husband in high school. I like to scrapbook and read. Looking for some new friends to chat with...
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Having a party for your little one?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting jbrewer921: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 kids one boy and one girl my daughter is almost5 and my son will b 1 in abt a week or so 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew. Up in Wisconsin and I now live in Oklahoma 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my so in a chatroom online 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read write 5. What's on your mind today? Just tryin to make some new friends

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Have you mentioned this to your husband?  Do you get along with his daughter?
Hugs to you .. nice to meet you :)

Quoting bono357:

good morning moms. i am married and we have two boys, 13yrs and 15yrs old boys and one lovely daughter, she turned three this year and also one steo daughter, she is 19 yrs old and she is six months pregnant. i have a problem with my husband not telling me when she is going to visit her and i dont like him going to her home rather come to our home as usuall during school holidays and again i think i am being jeolous because my husband will talk to her and make appointments or the daughter ask my husband for something and they will agree and he will provide for him without me being told . please i am hurting advise me.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kinds of movies do you like to watch?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting manda8894: Good morning. I have one daughter who is 7 months. I met my boyfriend in 2008 while we were both working at a hotel, he was maintenance and I was laundry. I grew up in Iowa but moved to Texas in 2011 with my boyfriend. What I like doing in my free time is reading and watching movies

hugss

by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your oldest go to school yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting krazykel: 1 I have 2 boys, 1stchild is a diabetic and he is going to be 5 andthe 2nd one just turned 3, he receives therapy in my home 2. Buffalo,New York 3.Party 4.Relax in a quite room 5. Just up and looking for someone to chat with

Peytons_Mommy14
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:13 AM
3 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
**Im actually 32 weeks pregnant with my first, its a boy!!

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
** i grew up in a little town in Tennessee, I now live 15-20 min away from Detroit, MI

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?
**I met my fiancé on Facebook lol

4. What do you like to do when you have time to
yourself?
**Go shopping, get my nails done
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)