Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 13th)

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:05 AM
  • 102 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarahnallentx
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM
3 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one boy he is 1 year old

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up over the road mostly Texas and I now travel with my husband working pipeline through Texas, Louisiana,and Mississippi mostly.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Renting a house from his mom

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cook

5. What's on your mind today? Sleep
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Sarah,
What do you like to cool?  Hope you can get to sleep soon.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Sarahnallentx: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one boy he is 1 year old 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up over the road mostly Texas and I now travel with my husband working pipeline through Texas, Louisiana,and Mississippi mostly. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Renting a house from his mom 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cook 5. What's on your mind today? Sleep

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Welcome!
Do you have plans for the weekend?

Quoting Sarahnallentx: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one boy he is 1 year old

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up over the road mostly Texas and I now travel with my husband working pipeline through Texas, Louisiana,and Mississippi mostly.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Renting a house from his mom

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cook

5. What's on your mind today? Sleep
Jayden5313
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:40 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a beautiful, energetic little 10 month old boy.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in SC, went to college in FL, and am now living in SC.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my significant other when attending college. We were both attending the same college in Orlando, FL.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? listen to music

5. What's on your mind today? Cant sleep

Jayden5313
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:40 AM

BUMP!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hello, welcome to cafemom. With a 1 year old boy, I'll bet you don't get a lot of sleep!

Quoting Sarahnallentx: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one boy he is 1 year old 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up over the road mostly Texas and I now travel with my husband working pipeline through Texas, Louisiana,and Mississippi mostly. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Renting a house from his mom 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cook 5. What's on your mind today? Sleep

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Hi, welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. Where are you in S.C.? I love Charleston.

Quoting Jayden5313:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a beautiful, energetic little 10 month old boy.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in SC, went to college in FL, and am now living in SC.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my significant other when attending college. We were both attending the same college in Orlando, FL.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Welcome, nice to meet you!
What's your name?

Quoting Jayden5313:

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How do you like living where you are?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jayden5313:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Do you have a place you call home?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN