Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 19th)

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:19 AM
  • 94 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mickeymouse1214
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 1:31 AM
5 moms liked this
Hello my names is ruth. I gave 3 kids . Two boys and one girl. I live in el paso tx. Ive been married almost 20 years in a few months. In my spare time i like to do plastic canvas ans sell them at craft.fairs. That is how i make ends met.
KathyInNJ
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:15 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi Everypne! I'm Kathy. I grew up on the west coast but moved alone to Boston at 34 and continued my career. I met my sweety 20 years ago on Prodigy! Lol. I moved to NJ 3 years later to be with him. So we've been together for 20 years but just got married 6 years ago.
W
The only children we have are fur kids! We had 7 cats until a month ago. Our house burned down to the ground and one very scared kitty ran away. Then last week we had to PTS our very sick kitten. I am here today to talk about pet loss and grief.
birdbeakz
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM
4 moms liked this

Was a member of CafeMom a long time ago. Decieded to join again. Hello all! good morning

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
8 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Ruth,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mickeymouse1214: Hello my names is ruth. I gave 3 kids . Two boys and one girl. I live in el paso tx. Ive been married almost 20 years in a few months. In my spare time i like to do plastic canvas ans sell them at craft.fairs. That is how i make ends met.

Ginn47
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi I am Ginny, aged 47, stepmom and considering having a baby.i posted separately already. I have to make up my mind.i am a nurse practitioner. Hi everybody! My step is in college. So much fear about potential baby but everyone says it is worth it. You all know how it is--
hugss
8 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kathy,
So sorry to hear about your house & your furkids :(
How awful that must have been ..
Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting KathyInNJ: Hi Everypne! I'm Kathy. I grew up on the west coast but moved alone to Boston at 34 and continued my career. I met my sweety 20 years ago on Prodigy! Lol. I moved to NJ 3 years later to be with him. So we've been together for 20 years but just got married 6 years ago. W The only children we have are fur kids! We had 7 cats until a month ago. Our house burned down to the ground and one very scared kitty ran away. Then last week we had to PTS our very sick kitten. I am here today to talk about pet loss and grief.

hugss
8 minutes ago

by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Welcome back to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting birdbeakz:

Was a member of CafeMom a long time ago. Decieded to join again. Hello all! good morning

hugss
8 minutes ago

by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Ginny,
Tough decision is right & yes well worth it.
Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Ginn47: Hi I am Ginny, aged 47, stepmom and considering having a baby.i posted separately already. I have to make up my mind.i am a nurse practitioner. Hi everybody! My step is in college. So much fear about potential baby but everyone says it is worth it. You all know how it is--

birdbeakz
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I am a momma of 3 boys. I live in NC. I love card making and paper crafts!

hugss
8 minutes ago

by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Good to hear,
How old are your boys?  What kind of crafts?
Happy to meet you :)

Quoting birdbeakz:

I am a momma of 3 boys. I live in NC. I love card making and paper crafts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)