Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (March 24th)

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cre8tiveMum
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:22 AM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Cheers all! My name is Wendy and I am a mom of one 8 year old, spirited boy and we are very early in our pregnancy of number 2. In fact, only about 8 weeks along. :) I am married to my awesome husband and I've known him since I was 16. We met at Blockbuster... Remeamber when we used to have to go rent movies?! Anyway, I am a Makeup Artist and love that but more so the flexibility it provides me to raise my little dude. Just here for support and with questions. It's been a bit since I went through this... :) thank you!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Wendy,
I so remember when we had to *rent* movies, LOL
Congrats on being pregant now!
Where do you all live?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Cre8tiveMum:

Mobile Photo

Cheers all! My name is Wendy and I am a mom of one 8 year old, spirited boy and we are very early in our pregnancy of number 2. In fact, only about 8 weeks along. :) I am married to my awesome husband and I've known him since I was 16. We met at Blockbuster... Remeamber when we used to have to go rent movies?! Anyway, I am a Makeup Artist and love that but more so the flexibility it provides me to raise my little dude. Just here for support and with questions. It's been a bit since I went through this... :) thank you!

Cre8tiveMum
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
We are currently in AZ. Recently relocated from Los Angeles. :)
nhamz
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Nice to have here well my name is Namraida U. Mamadra and 8 years of definitely ttc with no previous luck. Is it awkward that i joinned here childless? Well sorry but i just want to know from other members here if am going to have a future child and how long do i wait to have him/her. Am 30 and hubby is 31. Thank you moms
buttercup690
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 5:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone, I am from India, I am 28 years old, just recently married, my husband is an amazing person, just that his first marriage didn't work and he has 2 children, I yet haven't met his kids because they live in canada and I am here, my husband is also in canada right now, he is a citizen there. i will be with him and my step kids within a couple of months.  

I have 2 step kids, girl is around 7 and boy is around 9.

I grew up in India and still at the same place.

He is a guy from my relatives, we met on facebook and we got along well.

listen to music or just lay back and think about my life and all. 

today my husband was talking about his step kids, as the kids stay with their mom and he meets them on every sunday, he was telling me everything they did today, i do not know why when he talks about his kids my heart fears whether mine and husband's bond will stay strong, how the kids will deal with me, jealousy thoughts all this, i haven't met them yet, i have heard they are very nice kids, i just want everythig to go a bit smooth. 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Hi Wendy, welcome to cafemom. Cute son you have there! Here's a great group that will help you out a lot. Congrats on the pregnancy, looks like the big brother is happy about it!

Quoting Cre8tiveMum:

Mobile Photo

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Hello Namraida, welcome to cafemom, and no, it is not awkward that you have no children yet, we have many people here trying to conceive. In fact, check out this group, they might have a lot of information for you.

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

Quoting nhamz: Nice to have here well my name is Namraida U. Mamadra and 8 years of definitely ttc with no previous luck. Is it awkward that i joinned here childless? Well sorry but i just want to know from other members here if am going to have a future child and how long do i wait to have him/her. Am 30 and hubby is 31. Thank you moms

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. I can understand your fears, but I'm sure it will be ok. Here's a group you definitely need to check out. Good luck.

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting buttercup690:

Hello everyone, I am from India, I am 28 years old, just recently married, my husband is an amazing person, just that his first marriage didn't work and he has 2 children, I yet haven't met his kids because they live in canada and I am here, my husband is also in canada right now, he is a citizen there. i will be with him and my step kids within a couple of months.  

I have 2 step kids, girl is around 7 and boy is around 9.

I grew up in India and still at the same place.

He is a guy from my relatives, we met on facebook and we got along well.

listen to music or just lay back and think about my life and all. 

today my husband was talking about his step kids, as the kids stay with their mom and he meets them on every sunday, he was telling me everything they did today, i do not know why when he talks about his kids my heart fears whether mine and husband's bond will stay strong, how the kids will deal with me, jealousy thoughts all this, i haven't met them yet, i have heard they are very nice kids, i just want everythig to go a bit smooth. 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM

How do you like living where you are now?

Quoting Cre8tiveMum: We are currently in AZ. Recently relocated from Los Angeles. :)

hugss

by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Namraida,
Sorry to hear this .. have you spoken with your doctor?
Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting nhamz: Nice to have here well my name is Namraida U. Mamadra and 8 years of definitely ttc with no previous luck. Is it awkward that i joinned here childless? Well sorry but i just want to know from other members here if am going to have a future child and how long do i wait to have him/her. Am 30 and hubby is 31. Thank you moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN