Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! Feb 10!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 169 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  Did you have a good weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!

How was your weekend?

Mine was really nice.  I was able to celebrate another birthday.  My mom took me shopping and then my mom & stepdad took my kids and I out for dinner to celebrate.  It was so nice to spend time with family, especially having my oldest son there as well (since he lives on his own, I don't see him as often as I'd like).

supermom26843
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Well I'm in a deep depression. I have been with my childrens father for 11 yrs. I don't want to seem to be a horrible mother but I have had 7 abortions and just had another 10 days ago. I regret all of them and the guilt is falling on me ver hard. I can't stop cryen . He was supportive through none of them never asked me how I felt after or before. This last one was a boy. My sister n law found out she was pregnant now she's five months and she was the one who mention abortion and didn't have a care either. When she found out I was pregnant she had a attitude with me. I guess she thought I was taking her spotlight with bthat being her first. When I here them talking about babyshoeers I break down ans she's calls me selfish cause I wanted to keep him but I didn't and I have a lot of depression and hate against him and her and want out
supermom26843
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM
He wasn't supportive I meant to say
supermom26843
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I just don't talk to him anymore or his sister I'm not going to attend her babyshower. And I just feel like taking my 5 hr old girl and 6 yr old boy and leave. Its just wasn't fair to give up my baby so she can be relieved
tracy52613
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Hello, are there any local stepmom groups out there? 

FavoredMe
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Good Morning Everyone! I just got an e-mail stating to join the new moms chat. Am I on the right page?

supermom26843
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Well I'm in a deep depression. I have been with my childrens father for 11 yrs. I don't want to seem to be a horrible mother but I have had 7 abortions and just had another 10 days ago. I regret all of them and the guilt is falling on me ver hard. I can't stop cryen . He was supportive through none of them never asked me how I felt after or before. This last one was a boy. My sister n law found out she was pregnant now she's five months and she was the one who mention abortion and didn't have a care either. When she found out I was pregnant she had a attitude with me. I guess she thought I was taking her spotlight with bthat being her first. When I here them talking about babyshoeers I break down ans she's calls me selfish cause I wanted to keep him but I didn't and I have a lot of depression and hate against him and her and want out
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Sitting here watching it snow and hoping the boss will tell us to go home. I don't like driving in this crap.

FavoredMe
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Due to the fact I work @ home. I do all of my follow up calls and emails. I am very excited about this website. Just get busy @ times. My oldest son comes home at 2:45. So I try to get all of that out of the way, so I can spend ample time with his homework.

supermom26843
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Just wasn't fair to give my baby up so she can be relieved
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)